Last two years.
4-21-13
5-6-12

So it should be soon!!
7TPorsh
poke.gif
SLITS
Ya'll are starting to piss me off. mad.gif

We have to check with the PCA, POA, our horoscopes, the inclination of the sun, position of the moon and several other factors before announcing a date.

It will probably be at the end of April unless there are confilicts.
Steve
QUOTE(SLITS @ Mar 6 2014, 03:02 PM) *

We have to check with the PCA, POA, our horoscopes, the inclination of the sun, position of the moon and several other factors before announcing a date.

Is the president coming this time?
poke.gif
76-914

And here I am telling everyone that you don't know what a solar azimuth is. stirthepot.gif And another damned thing. Where were all the call girls last time?
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(76-914 @ Mar 7 2014, 01:58 PM) *

And here I am telling everyone that you don't know what a solar azimuth is. stirthepot.gif And another damned thing. Where were all the call girls last time?

Call girls? In Riverside? You mean street walkers? av-943.gif
76-914
poke.gif Well...................when is it? As long as it ain't 4/13 I'll bring the Chili.
76-914
icon_bump.gif poke.gif Did you ever sober up enough to pick a date. stirthepot.gif
Elliot Cannon
Hey! Everyone lighten up. SLITS just drove about 2000 miles last weekend. Give him some time to recover and collect his thoughts and medication. smoke.gif
76-914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Mar 26 2014, 09:19 AM) *

Hey! Everyone lighten up. SLITS just drove about 2000 miles last weekend. Give him some time to recover and collect his thoughts and medication. smoke.gif

He's got more energy than you and me put together. He's goofing off and will probably figure a way to make this Glenn's fault. Are you coming?
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(76-914 @ Mar 26 2014, 05:57 PM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Mar 26 2014, 09:19 AM) *

He's got more energy than you and me put together. He's goofing off and will probably figure a way to make this Glenn's fault. Are you coming?

Haven't missed one in years.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.