Full Version: Deer Lost Against SUV
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ein 6er
OOOH!!! deer me!!! IPB Image
McMark
I can't watch it. Deer make me angry. IPB Image
Jake Raby
SWEET!

Hell, its already gutted, just cut off a slab and start a BBQ!
scotty b
MMMMMMMMMMEEEATTTYYYYYY... now I'm getting hungry again!!
GWN7
Gut bag splattered all over inside....that SUV must smell... IPB Image
Jake Raby
Yep, its ruined....

That guy had to be rolling!

I hit one at 75 in an old International Scout (running wide ass open)and it looked nothing like that, damn thing just bounced off and landed in the ditch...

I grabbed it up, took it home and cut out the bad pieces and fried it up! Damn that tenderloin is good stuff!
markb
QUOTE (McMark @ Jan 7 2005, 06:55 PM)
I can't watch it. Deer make me angry. IPB Image

IPB Image
scotty914
i think its fake,

look at the drivers seat the seat back is covered, with no marks from moving around. you would think that the driver would be covered, and if they ducked they would at least have slid around or touched the seat back some where.

also look at all that mess in side but the deer is out side of the car, i have hunted for 15 years and never seen that much come out of a deer, ok so know you say if you smeared it it might cover that much.

also there is blood on the outside of the rear bumper ( drips/splatters ) how did it get there

the rear seat is also covered but only on one side, too much blood every where else to not get the pass side rear seat.

now for the last part look at the left over parts, they dont seem to line up, very large chunk of front with ripped flesh, vrs very small rear part of deer ripped. it almost looks like the deers butt is up in the air but no white spot and tail
Jake Raby
AND there are no pics of the driver......
iiibdsiil
For some reason I doubt the paramedics would stop for a photo opportunity...

I don't think it's fake, but then again I have never even seen a deer before in real life, let alone a hit one.
EdwardBlume
BAMBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worse than Pulp Fiction...
GWN7
QUOTE (scott thacher @ Jan 7 2005, 08:13 PM)
i think its fake,

look at the drivers seat the seat back is covered, with no marks from moving around. you would think that the driver would be covered, and if they ducked they would at least have slid around or touched the seat back some where.

also look at all that mess in side but the deer is out side of the car, i have hunted for 15 years and never seen that much come out of a deer, ok so know you say if you smeared it it might cover that much.

also there is blood on the outside of the rear bumper ( drips/splatters ) how did it get there

the rear seat is also covered but only on one side, too much blood every where else to not get the pass side rear seat.

now for the last part look at the left over parts, they dont seem to line up, very large chunk of front with ripped flesh, vrs very small rear part of deer ripped. it almost looks like the deers butt is up in the air but no white spot and tail

That deer only has two legs (left on it). A human body (150 lbs) has about 5 to 6 quarts of blood, a pint of blood will cover a 3' X 3' area on a floor. I've scooped at least 2 quarts of blood from the chest cavity of some of the one's I've shot (deer). Add in the fact that the heart is in the rear cargo area, kidneys in the back seat, gut bag (or what's left of it) in the cargo area. The passenger door is open which leeds me to believe that is where the driver went out especially when his/her front windshield had just sprayed glass and the inside of a animal all over them. If you duck, you would go to the right....

The broken rear window (tinted glass on floor of rear seat area) leeds me to believe the SUV hit the deer at an angle , flipping it up to hit the windshield where the innards went innard and the rest of the body wraped around the SUV and took out the side window or the driver steered it to the right while diving for the floor and more innards entered.

The stuff on the bumper dripped down when they opened the rear cargo hatch

I'm voting real...
FriarJohn
Jeez, in 2000 I hit a deer with my '94 Golf at about 60mph and it wasn't anything like that at all. Either that was one huge deer or they were going a lot faster.IPB Image IPB Image

Golf: 1, Deer: 0. IPB Image IPB Image
GWN7
It's a small deer. I would venture it's a yearling. Short body compared to it's legs. The one in my avatar was a big one. Field dressed two of us could hardly load it into my truck. The sheet metal on the car opened that one up.

When I was coming home with the 70 914 from BC I was following a semi and it hit a moose. It tore the front end off the semi and damaged the cab all along the passenger side. If I was going a bit faster it would have been me.
GaroldShaffer
IPB Image I wouldn't want to be the person to try and clean that up. IPB Image
Cap'n Krusty
And that guy bought an SUV because he feels safer in it ............................................... The Cap'n
Rhodes71/914
That is the nastiest road kill I have ever seen. I see a lot of dead deer on the side of the road where I live and have never seen one split in half like that.

When I was coming home with the 70 914 from BC I was following a semi and it hit a moose. It tore the front end off the semi and damaged the cab all along the passenger side. If I was going a bit faster it would have been me.

Came inches from hitting a moose in a 74 vw bus, my life passed before my eyes, had to pull over and chill for a few I was shaking so bad. Lost a friend to moose/car acccident.
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Jan 8 2005, 12:00 AM)
the innards went innard

IPB Image
Good one Bruce!!
jr91472
now that is what I call gut shot IPB Image
Brando
Wow... I just saw the pictures... Looks like the deer went through a meat grinder. I'm sure the driver and passenger(s) hopped out to blow chunks everywhere. That smell will probably never go away.

Anyone for pizza?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.