Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 222 is being parted out *NO LONGER FOR SALE*
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Randal
All the parts coming off this car will sold over in the Parts for Sale section.

1975 rust free light weight roller (racer) – Professionally built tig welded cage that extends from rear shock towers to front torsion bar mounts and connects everything in between. Cage is SCCA legal. 5 gallon fuel tank, front suspension including needle bearings and front Koni shocks. 5 bolt hubs with 911 brakes. Smart racing adjustable sway bar. Front FG flares and large rear flares to fit 11” wheels. Stock steering included. Comes with rear bumper - $4,500

Here is a picture of the car (still all together).

Click to view attachment
GaroldShaffer
sad.gif
2mAn
PM sent
wade@twherren.com
QUOTE(Randal @ Mar 7 2014, 12:43 PM) *

1975 rust free light weight roller (racer) – Professionally built tig welded cage that extends from rear shock towers to front torsion bar mounts and connects everything in between. Cage is SCCA legal. Bolt on light weight doors, 5 gallon fuel tank, front suspension including needle bearings but excluding Koni shocks. 5 bolt hubs with 911 brakes. Smart racing adjustable sway bar. Front FG flares and large rear flares to fit 11” wheels. Comes with rear bumper - $4,500

Click to view attachment

Sir, Is this car still available as a complete roller? I am very interested as I need to replace my 914 that met an untimely end at Summit Point last year. Thanks- Wade
Randal
QUOTE(wade@twherren.com @ Mar 14 2014, 02:26 PM) *

1975 rust free light weight roller (racer) – Professionally built tig welded cage that extends from rear shock towers to front torsion bar mounts and connects everything in between. Cage is SCCA legal. Bolt on light weight doors, 5 gallon fuel tank, front suspension including needle bearings but excluding Koni shocks. 5 bolt hubs with 911 brakes. Smart racing adjustable sway bar. Front FG flares and large rear flares to fit 11” wheels. Comes with rear bumper - $4,500

Click to view attachment

Sir, Is this car still available as a complete roller? I am very interested as I need to replace my 914 that met an untimely end at Summit Point last year. Thanks- Wade

WADE, pls call me at 650 823-1168 and I can tell you what hasn't sold on the car. Thanks. Randal
Randal
QUOTE(Randal @ Mar 14 2014, 03:09 PM) *

Click to view attachment

WADE, pls call me at 650 823-1168 and I can tell you what hasn't sold on the car. Thanks. Randal

my email is <randalbarrick@msn.com>
Randal
QUOTE(Randal @ Mar 14 2014, 06:22 PM) *

1975 rust free light weight roller (racer) – Professionally built tig welded cage that extends from rear shock towers to front torsion bar mounts and connects everything in between. Cage is SCCA legal. 5 gallon fuel tank, front suspension including needle bearings and including Koni shocks. 5 bolt hubs with 911 brakes. Smart racing adjustable sway bar. Front FG flares and large rear flares to fit 11” wheels. Stock steering included. Comes with rear bumper - $4,500

Click to view attachment

Randal
QUOTE(Randal @ Apr 9 2014, 03:48 PM) *

QUOTE(Randal @ Mar 14 2014, 06:22 PM) *

1975 rust free light weight roller (racer) – Professionally built tig welded cage that extends from rear shock towers to front torsion bar mounts and connects everything in between. Cage is SCCA legal. 5 gallon fuel tank, front suspension including needle bearings and including Koni shocks. 5 bolt hubs with 911 brakes. Smart racing adjustable sway bar. Front FG flares and large rear flares to fit 11” wheels. Stock steering included. Comes with rear bumper - $4,500

Click to view attachment

Sale closed
brant
Are you keeping the roller ?
What is it going to become?
Randal
QUOTE(brant @ May 2 2014, 05:38 AM) *

Know what I want to do, but we'll see..
Randal
QUOTE(brant @ May 2 2014, 05:38 AM) *

Know what I want to do, but we'll see..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.