Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chassis parts from 222 - NO LONGER FOR SALE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Randal
Parts from 222:

Oil cooler and radiator – front mounted, stainless steel braded lines and fittings all the way to the rear firewall - $450 (note: Those crap black wrapped lines were replace with Stainless Steel braided lines). SOLD

This picture will give you an idea of the size of the radiator and cover. Taken during the cage fabrication project.

Click to view attachment

Large Accusump with automatic valve – stainless steel lines and fittings - $250 Sold

Click to view attachment

Gunther screen – fiberglass - $200

Click to view attachment

Trailer – dual axle, one axle with brakes, all new trailer tires, lockable tire rack, mounts for air tank/large tank for nitrogen (comes with tank), light weight ramps, aluminum trailer box, custom air deflector and a winch - $2,500

Steering quickner, including all mounting brackets and top (very expensive U joint) - $200 Sold

Click to view attachment

Front bumper and splitter - $225 SOLD

Foley reinforced trailing arms with needle bearings with grease fittings - $700 pair

Light weight batteries – Interstate - about 11lbs - (2) each - $100 for the pair

15” Gotti wheels – (4) each. Two are 8”, two are 11”. 8” wheels are polished, 11” wheels are matt finish. Very light - $1,200

Click to view attachment

Gotti wheels parts – Have enough 15” parts to build a variety of front or rear wheels. Everything goes for $1,200.

A15 compound Avon slicks – Two are 8.7”x21.5” x 15”, two are 10.5”x23.0”x15”. 75% tire remaining/ run less than 40 minutes - $700 set ($1,600 new)

Click to view attachment

Halon fire extinguisher and mounting bracket – Scca approved - $75 SOLD SOLD

5 point Schroth belts – two sets, one brand new never installed - $175 SOLD

Kirkey intermediate race seat with cover - $200

Modified stock seat with large bolsters - $200

New Bosch Alternator – never installed - $85

Tilton starter (2) – First one was just refurbished by factory distributor, Second is having drive gear replaced - $250 each

Koni shocks (4) – Yellow adjustable, rears with 240# Eibach springs and adjustable perches -$450 REARS SOLD. Fronts still available at $225

8” and 10” Eibach springs - 10” coil over springs (pairs) in 400, 350, 300 and 225 weights. 8” (pair) in 225. The 400, 350 & 300 springs are new. $42.50 each. All Springs SOLD

Engine Bar – 914-4 with new mounts - $85

Alum. pedal board – brand new, never installed - $75 Sold

Shift rods – two with alum. Coupler, one without the coupler - $35 ea One alu with coupler SOLD

JWest Engineering Shifter - $250 SOLD

Reverse lockout - $30 Not for sale

350mm Momo steering wheel with quick disconnect- $125 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Sorry folks, but I forgot I took the Momo wheel off, sold it and bought the brand new steering wheel in the picture.

Ahhh. Now I can't upload the picture. Will have to do it in a reply.

The chassis is advertised over in that section of the classified section.
All parts FOB Los Altos
audio_file
Interested in the seats, any pics of those?
Thanks
Chris
Randal
QUOTE(audio_file @ Mar 7 2014, 04:18 PM) *

Thanks
Chris
v

Here is the Kirkey seat

Click to view attachment

infraredcalvin
Pm sent on the bird for rear shocks and springs...
Randal
QUOTE(Randal @ Mar 7 2014, 05:06 PM) *

QUOTE(audio_file @ Mar 7 2014, 04:18 PM) *

Thanks
Chris
v

Here is the Kirkey seat

Click to view attachment

Here is the stock seat with modified bolsters. Actually quite nice. Has some holes in the back where it was mounted to a cage bar.

Click to view attachment
audio_file
Thanks for the picks Randal, not what I'm looking for at the moment.
warpig
I'll take the Momo and release and maybe the harnesses. Pm me billing info and pics of the harnesses please.
Randal
QUOTE(warpig @ Mar 7 2014, 06:58 PM) *

I'll take the Momo and release and maybe the harnesses. Pm me billing info and pics of the harnesses please.

Here is a picture of the installed seatbelts:

Click to view attachment

I'll take a picture of the new seatbelt and post tomorrow.
mepstein
Randal - Is the side mirror for sale? thanks, Mark
brant
Randle. I'm interested in the fire ext. and shifter. Can you get a photo of them. Size and any details? Thank you.
r_towle
Engine, transmission for sale.
Header for sale.

I am interested in those if available
Blue6
Randal, second on the steering wheel n release. Thanx. Dave
Randal
QUOTE(brant @ Mar 7 2014, 08:11 PM) *

Randle. I'm interested in the fire ext. and shifter. Can you get a photo of them. Size and any details? Thank you.

I'll get you a picture tomorrow. This is one of the earlier JWest shifters that has been modified with stiffer springs. I also have a shift lockout that I fabricated that works for sale, and it's cheap, but works great. Think there is a thread someone on this site about that development. dry.gif
Randal
QUOTE(r_towle @ Mar 7 2014, 08:16 PM) *

Engine, transmission for sale.
Header for sale.

I am interested in those if available

Transmission is sold. Engine isn't.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=230102&hl=
Who ever buys the engine has first crack on the Foley header smile.gif
Randal
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Mar 7 2014, 08:36 PM) *

OK Dave, thanks.
EdwardBlume
Randal,

What are you doing? blink.gif Call me.

Rob
MassTeener
2nd for the halon set-up

thx
warpig
Payment and PM sent on the Momo type.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 7 2014, 11:55 PM) *

smile.gif
Randal
QUOTE(warpig @ Mar 9 2014, 10:24 AM) *

Payment and PM sent on the Momo type.gif

As I said I've very sorry but forgot that I sold the Momo and got this brand new one instead. Only one event on this steering wheel.

Click to view attachment

I'll recheck the size right now, but believe it 340mm.

The wheel is 330mm or 13".
Randal
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 7 2014, 08:55 PM) *

That is going with the chassis. Sorry.
Randal
QUOTE(brant @ Mar 7 2014, 09:11 PM) *

Here is a picture of the Halon Fire Extinguisher.

Also the JWest shifter. The shifter was one of West's original series, but it has been modified with stiffer springs. Opps. The shifter will be on my next reply as I've exceeded the posting photo limit.

Click to view attachment
Randal
QUOTE(Randal @ Mar 9 2014, 12:43 PM) *

QUOTE(brant @ Mar 7 2014, 09:11 PM) *

Here is a picture of the Halon Fire Extinguisher.

Also the JWest shifter. The shifter was one of West's original series, but it has been modified with stiffer springs. Opps. The shifter will be on my next reply as I've exceeded the posting photo limit. There is also a picture of the Extinguisher holder.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
john914somers
PM Sent
Randal
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Mar 7 2014, 09:36 PM) *

Sorry, but the steering wheel and quick disconnect sold. There is one picture of the harness on the racing seat. The other one is still in the box, brand new. So do you want a picture of the new one?
vinniedatorch
QUOTE(Randal @ Mar 7 2014, 02:24 PM) *

Parts from 222:

Oil cooler and radiator – front mounted, stainless steel braded lines and fittings all the way to the rear firewall - $450 (note: Those crap black wrapped lines were replace with Stainless Steel braided lines).

This picture will give you an idea of the size of the radiator and cover. Taken during the cage fabrication project.

Click to view attachment

Large Accusump with automatic valve – stainless steel lines and fittings - $250

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Trailer – dual axle, one axle with brakes, all new trailer tires, lockable tire rack, mounts for air tank/large tank for nitrogen (comes with tank), light weight ramps, aluminum trailer box & custom air deflector - $2,500

Steering quickner, including all mounting brackets and top (very expensive U joint) - $200

Click to view attachment

Front bumper and splitter - $225

Foley reinforced trailing arms with needle bearings with grease fittings - $700 pair

Light weight batteries – Interstate - about 11lbs - (2) each - $100 for the pair

15” Gotti wheels – (4) each. Two are 8”, two are 11”. 8” wheels are polished, 11” wheels are matt finish. Very light - $1,200

Click to view attachment

Gotti wheels parts – Have enough 15” parts to build a variety of front or rear wheels. Everything goes for $1,200.

A15 compound Avon slicks – Two are 8.7”x21.5” x 15”, two are 10.5”x23.0”x15”. 75% tire remaining/ run less than 40 minutes - $700 set ($1,600 new)

Click to view attachment

Halon fire extinguisher and mounting bracket – Scca approved - $75

5 point Schroth belts – two sets, one brand new never installed - $175

Tilton starter (2) – First one was just refurbished by factory distributor, Second is having drive gear replaced - $250 each

Koni shocks (4) – Yellow adjustable, rears with 240# Eibach springs and adjustable perches -$450 REARS SOLD. Fronts still available at $225

8” and 10” Eibach springs - 10” coil over springs (pairs) in 400, 350, 300 and 225 weights. 8” (pair) in 225. The 400, 350 & 300 springs are new. $42.50 each. All Springs SOLD

Alum. pedal board – brand new, never installed - $75

Shift rods – two with alum. Coupler, one without the coupler - $35 ea

JWest Engineering Shifter - $250

Reverse lockout - $30

350mm Momo steering wheel with quick disconnect- $125 SOLD

Sorry folks, but I forgot I took the Momo wheel off, sold it and bought the brand new steering wheel in the picture.

All parts FOB Los Altos

are the front shock/strut set up w/ coils like the rear were? any7 other rear springs left?
c12croft
I'll take the pedal board,
PMsent,
Thank you.

All parts FOB Los Altos
[/quote]
Randal
QUOTE(vinniedatorch @ Mar 9 2014, 07:26 PM) *

QUOTE(Randal @ Mar 7 2014, 02:24 PM) *

Parts from 222:

Oil cooler and radiator – front mounted, stainless steel braded lines and fittings all the way to the rear firewall - $450 (note: Those crap black wrapped lines were replace with Stainless Steel braided lines).

Click to view attachment

Large Accusump with automatic valve – stainless steel lines and fittings - $250

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Trailer – dual axle, one axle with brakes, all new trailer tires, lockable tire rack, mounts for air tank/large tank for nitrogen (comes with tank), light weight ramps, aluminum trailer box & custom air deflector - $2,500

Steering quickner, including all mounting brackets and top (very expensive U joint) - $200

Click to view attachment

Front bumper and splitter - $225

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Halon fire extinguisher and mounting bracket – Scca approved - $75

5 point Schroth belts – two sets, one brand new never installed - $175

Shift rods – two with alum. Coupler, one without the coupler - $35 ea

JWest Engineering Shifter - $250

Reverse lockout - $30

350mm Momo steering wheel with quick disconnect- $125 SOLD

All parts FOB Los Altos

are the front shock/strut set up w/ coils like the rear were? any7 other rear springs left?

The front shocks are not coil covers like the rear. All the springs are sold. sad.gif
Randal
[quote name='c12croft' date='Mar 9 2014, 08:12 PM' post='2008533']
I'll take the pedal board,
PMsent,
Thank you.

All parts FOB Los Altos
[/quote]
[/quote]

Never got your PM. You can email me at randalbarrick@msn.com and we'll conclude the deal. Thank you.
Trekkor
This hurts me...

I'll call you tomorrow Randy
Woody
What? You're out?
Randal
QUOTE(Woody @ Mar 10 2014, 11:52 AM) *

What? You're out?

Never out, just reorganizing. biggrin.gif
john914somers
QUOTE(Randal @ Mar 10 2014, 04:42 PM) *

QUOTE(Woody @ Mar 10 2014, 11:52 AM) *

What? You're out?

Never out, just reorganizing. biggrin.gif

Hey Randal, I'm interested in your seat belts and potentially your front bumper
PM sent. Thanks
John
pankopp
Interested in the front bumper combo. Steel or fiberglass?

Willing to ship to 30114?
Randal
QUOTE(pankopp @ Mar 12 2014, 05:47 AM) *

Sorry, but the Patrick Motor Sports front bumper combo (FG) is sold. Dropping it off in Sacramento tomorrow...
Randal
QUOTE(Randal @ Mar 12 2014, 11:18 AM) *

QUOTE(pankopp @ Mar 12 2014, 05:47 AM) *

Sorry, but the Patrick Motor Sports front bumper combo (FG) is sold. Dropping it off in Sacramento tomorrow...

DELIVERED!
Randal

Lots of great stuff left biggrin.gif

914forme
QUOTE(Randal @ Mar 25 2014, 09:38 PM) *

Lots of great stuff left biggrin.gif

PM Sent for great stuff, still saddens me to see the car go. I understand the logic, though.
Randal

Please check the first message as more parts have sold.

Thanks.
Randal
QUOTE(Randal @ Apr 1 2014, 10:45 AM) *

Thanks.

bump

Randal
QUOTE(Randal @ Apr 11 2014, 08:16 AM) *

QUOTE(Randal @ Apr 1 2014, 10:45 AM) *

Thanks.

bump

Sale closed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.