Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: World Alert - 1974 914 at Pick and Pull
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Michael N
Too far for me to drive for parts but another member closer might need something. New on lot as of 3-7-14.
bajafreaks
QUOTE(Michael N @ Mar 8 2014, 06:22 AM) *

Too far for me to drive for parts but another member closer might need something. New on lot as of 3-7-14.

I'll be in the area next week and go by and check it out, thanks for the heads up, I'll report back.
ConeDodger
I might get by there too. I'll do a VIN check and post it to the VIN listing.
bajafreaks
QUOTE(bajafreaks @ Mar 8 2014, 09:39 AM) *

I'll be in the area next week and go by and check it out, thanks for the heads up, I'll report back.

I went by p&p today they have a yellow 74 its pretty much all stripped down I was able to score a few misc. items I needed, the best find was a drivers side door handle/lock assembly with the plastic piece all in tact and working. Got a nice handful of parts and the door handle for $39.00 bucks...it was worth the drive.
PM me if you want and I can let anyone know what else is left.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(bajafreaks @ Mar 10 2014, 03:30 PM) *

I went by p&p today they have a yellow 74 its pretty much all stripped down I was able to score a few misc. items I needed, the best find was a drivers side door handle/lock assembly with the plastic piece all in tact and working. Got a nice handful of parts and the door handle for $39.00 bucks...it was worth the drive.

And the VIN# is??? dry.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 10 2014, 04:32 PM) *

agree.gif
bajafreaks

I know I know, I remembered when I was half way home but I may go back when I'm in town next ( a week or so) and pick up a pillar post pad I didn't realize I needed.
bajafreaks

Update the VIN # is 4742905424 and yes I posted it on the VIN database forum page.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(bajafreaks @ Mar 20 2014, 04:15 PM) *

Update the VIN # is 4742905424 and yes I posted it on the VIN database forum page.

biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.