Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ALL items SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dangrouche
For sale is a brand new aftermarket USA front lense, plus a used Hella front lense, and a Red Lesney Edition of the 914. The used Hella lense is not scratched, gouged, sun faded, nor cracked. The screw holes are not broken or cracked in any way either. Essentially excellent condition, and glossy. Perfect for a driver car, but not for concours. After converting my front turn signal housing to Euro illumination, I no longer have a need for these amber lenses, and might as well clear out this extra Matchbox as well. I will mail 1st Class US Postal Service and provide tracking after mailing. My next visit to the post office is Monday, March 10. Payment via Paypal to: dangrouche@juno.com.

Yes, its true, on eBay, you can buy an aftermarket lense for $10.05 delivered and a used Hella lense for $25 delivered; that makes it $35 delivered WITHOUT MOUNTING SCREWS, but the used lense I offer is in better condition than the one on eBay right now, and I am including all the screws and rubber washers.

Just converting unused parts into cash for the parts fund.

thanks

Ben
orthobiz
Nice ad. Is there any way to get the red Hot Wheels to go with my Bahia Red 74?

Paul
dangrouche
Paul, I don't follow? Did you say you want to buy the matchbox only? give me your zip if that is the case; I would ask for $8.32 via paypal.
rmdinmd
so would that make the lenses $30? if so I will take them.
dangrouche
rmdinmd, no sorry, the package deal for both lenses and the car remains at $38. If you want to delete the matchbox, the total for the both lenses only is $34. I am trying to keep the parcel under 13 ounces to enjoy first class mail postage rates. (once it goes over 13 ounces, the amount for postage is much higher and is not advantageous to either of us.) Both lenses for $34 delivered, $38 for both lenses plus the matchbox delivered.

I'll give you first right of refusal since you are offering $30. I will not sell it $30 as a shipped price. yes, you are paying @ $4 for postage. yes, you could go ahead and buy both from eBay for a delivered price of @$35. so the real incentive here is really the toy car, and the lense screws, for an extra $4. if you are a coffee drinker, a large cup of Starbucks costs more than $4.
let me know
thanks
Ben
dangrouche
QUOTE(dangrouche @ Mar 8 2014, 06:48 PM) *

Paul, I don't follow? Did you say you want to buy the matchbox only? give me your zip if that is the case; I would ask for $8.32 via paypal.

Okay, $8.32 billed via Paypal, shipment will occur at earliest March 10
rmdinmd
Sorry, but I got the impression that you had already split the package and based my offer on the original price minus the price of what was no longer available. sent pm.

dangrouche
QUOTE(rmdinmd @ Mar 9 2014, 03:37 AM) *

Sorry, but I got the impression that you had already split the package and based my offer on the original price minus the price of what was no longer available. sent pm.

rmdinmd paid for lenses.
rmdinmd
just got the lenses and they are in like new condition. piratenanner.gif

Thanks
Rick
dangrouche
QUOTE(rmdinmd @ Mar 12 2014, 04:02 PM) *

just got the lenses and they are in like new condition. piratenanner.gif

Thanks
Rick

your welcome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.