FS Bundle deal only. Shipping via USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail with tracking.

Auxilary Air Regulator (AAR) for Djet. This is the NLA hard to find part that is needed for proper warm up of the motor. I hesitate to let this go out of the stash. If unsold, I will take this ad down. I just confirmed operation of the AAR on this unit on three separate tests, i.e., I applied 12volts from the battery directly to it and it physically warms up and closes off as it should. After power is disconnected, it opens as it should after about 10-15 minute cool down. I sprayed PB Blaster in the internals, to ensure it operates as it should. Upon opening of the parcel, you may see some of the PB Blaster oozing out of the base, that's okay. I packed it with some rag to absorb the PB blaster. I also included male and female crimps for fast hook up to your wiring.

For your axles, 16 CV bolts, they are the splined type, not Allen/hex. The splines are sharp and crisp, not galled. 16 used Schorr washers; I know we are supposed to use new Schorr washers each time you take down the axles, but I have not had any problems in as long as the washers are clean, dry, and you torque to the required 30 ft lbs. 4 CV backing plates. You do need 8, to tie up both axles. but all I have is four.

I will not separate these parts. this is a bundle deal only.
I take paypal at dangrouche.com

thanks
ben