I find myself in a position where i need to sell my project. I took almost everything off this car so that i could repair rust and prepare it for new paint. The longs are good and have been treated with Eastwoods Frame Treatment as well as the cabin tunnel. I have replaced the hell hole metal and also the left engine side water collection pocket. Both b pillar vent holes have been replaced. I have been working on the right side a pillar, cowl, fender area. Have not started on the left yet. I have stripped and treated the rear trunk, engine compartment and the cabin with POR 15. I have never done body work or welding so this has been a learning experience for me. I think that i have done pretty good so far.

The original 1.7 engine was toast so i have purchased running 2.0 GA engine and SS heat exchangers from a member on here. Also have about $1000.00 worth of new parts for it. I have rebuilt the calipers and built new brake lines for it. Pedal assembly is rebuilt also. The windshield is not cracked and the dash has no cracks in it also. I also have alot of spare parts from a 73 for it if needed.

This is a good deal for someone. I would like to sell it complete as i do not have the time to part it out. This needs to go within the next month. If it doesnt sell then i will take it with me and deal with the added expense. I would rather not do this. I want $1000.00 for the whole thing. This is what i paid for the engine and the ht exs. Anyone interested???

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=441
250]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment