Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: waddyathinkaboutthis......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xsboost90
im kinda thinking about doing something like this, either w/ tangerine or silver on the top...is this too much?
Gustl
I think it would look more harmonic if the dark part wouldn't be that "big"
if you lower the black part including the blue ornaments and let more space for the lighter tangerine (or silver) I'd like it more

but, hey ... that's just my opinion IPB Image

Gustl
Gustl
btw - I really like that telephone dialers IPB Image
xsboost90
well, its hard to get an accurate picture drawing in the paint program. Actually it would be slightly lower than that. The blue would also be less than an 1/8th " wide being a pinstripe and all. This was kindof just to get an idea of the scheme of things. Thanks for the advise, keep it coming.
Gustl
I just took one of Rockeria's Flash arts and played with paint - you're right, paint is not the best way IPB Image

this isn't well done, just to give you a better idea what I was thinking:
nebreitling
the blue flaming stuff is too much for my taste, but i say go for it if you like it!
Lou W
IMHO, Flames for Detroit Iron only. IPB Image
VegasRacer
I would have thought that I would like that paint combination. Seeing it changed my mind. Somehow it makes it look like a squashed Fiat to me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.