Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Custom Complete grey Leather interior- $500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
Okay this is a complete custom interior for your 914. Overall this was done very well. It include's Seat, Backpad, Door panels (they do have speakers in them), Center console w/gages, Center arm rest, Seats with larger side bolsters, Both upper & lower dash pads, Targa top with grey leather inside, Targa bar pad, Sides by targa, Front windshield pieces & I think that is it. I'll be pulling the rest out of the car this week & will add more pics. This really was done well & despite being all done at the same time. Some pieces are more faded than others. Overall the leather is in good shape on all pieces. I do not plan to separate anything. This is all or nothing

Reduced the price to $700 plus shipping. Probably be a little spendy to ship so pickup is preferred. If your interested we can figure shipping out somehow. I bought this car originally for the interior. While not completely perfect it was done well. You can see a couple ripples in the door panel & center cushion. The seat are really comfortable & with the bolster you aren't moving anywhere with them. Trades considered but keep in mind I have damn near every 914 part I need. I would consider some 16x8 fuchs biggrin.gif
JRust
I'll get some better pics with them all grouped later this week. Was out grabbing a steering wheel for someone. Had my camera so took these to start my post. Expect better pics wednesday night
JRust
Here are pics of both the upper & lower Dashes. Finally got them out of the car. Willing to split up the interior if your interested in something specific
JRust
Center Console with gauges
JRust
Backpad & door panels. Sucks there are the speaker holes but not much I can do about that. I realize this interior isn't for everyone. I liked it in the car. I can just about guarantee it will be the only one you'll see like this. Even the targa top has a grey leather headliner. I think just keeping the stock black door panels but adding the grey pockets would look good with the rest of the grey interior. The seats are nice with raised bolster to keep your but firmly in place. biggrin.gif
JRust
icon_bump.gif Price reduced to $700 plus shipping

JRust
icon_bump.gif
JRust
Price reduced to $500 hopefully for a quick sale evilgrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.