Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 75 1.8 brought 10,000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
Auctioned this weekend at Amelia. Small auction ( compared to Goodings and RM ) few even knew about. We stumbled across it while walking around. No reserve sold for 10,000. From what I could tell without getting invasive, it looked to be a very solid, one repaint car. Had dents and dings, and some minor mods, but overall a very good driver, or great resto candidate
orthobiz
Palma Green Metallic?

Paul
scotty b
yes
r_towle
What are you doing "just walking around Amelia island" ???

Did you get invited to some red Italian sports car wine and cheese event???
rick 918-S
Looks like they got a bargain.
sixnotfour
pretty sure a dealer bought it as he was bidding on my 76, untillllll....
scotty b
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 10 2014, 08:43 PM) *

pretty sure a dealer bought it as he was bidding on my 76, untillllll....

huh.gif did you have the 76 930 ? Nice car wub.gif
sixnotfour
76 914 wacko.gif
maf914
Looks like an aftermarket interior console. Is that an ADDCO?

BTW, I see you got your head in the photo of the VIN number. Sort of like photos that include your feet. Brad used to love those! laugh.gif

BTW, again, wasn't one of the themes at Amelia Island this year Offy powered cars? Did you or anyone else get any photos that you could post? Thanks. smile.gif
boxsterfan
Nice car. Backdate those bumpers.
scotty b
QUOTE(maf914 @ Mar 12 2014, 04:50 AM) *

BTW, I see you got your head in the photo of the VIN number. Sort of like photos that include your feet. Brad used to love those! laugh.gif

BTW, again, wasn't one of the themes at Amelia Island this year Offy powered cars? Did you or anyone else get any photos that you could post? Thanks. smile.gif

Offy powered. McClaren, Chrysler odd balls. I have about 800 pics. Which ones do you want to see ? wacko.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(scotty b @ Mar 12 2014, 10:37 AM) *

QUOTE(maf914 @ Mar 12 2014, 04:50 AM) *

Offy powered. McClaren, Chrysler odd balls. I have about 800 pics. Which ones do you want to see ? wacko.gif

The ones with hot chicks and cools cars together....duh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.