Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 2.0 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
last337
Okay, currently the motor is out and I was about to start working on the rustoration. It was running great up until pulling the motor but just needs the hell hole fixed and the motor cleaned up and put back in. I have brand new EMPI 40s that were on it as well. I have everything, like I said it just needs to be put back together.

I am not really sure what to ask for it. I paid 3900 for it and put about $1k into it in the carbs and everything else. It is located in New Orleans so anyone close that wants to come get it just make me an offer and we can go from there.

Id love to keep it but I have to get out of the shop I am currently in and am tired of paying to keep this thing around.
martinef1963
I would suggest uploading some pictures. That way you can entertain a broader audience.

I will post this before someone else comes along and does (no disrespect).

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

QUOTE(last337 @ Mar 10 2014, 07:28 PM) *

Okay, currently the motor is out and I was about to start working on the rustoration. It was running great up until pulling the motor but just needs the hell hole fixed and the motor cleaned up and put back in. I have brand new EMPI 40s that were on it as well. I have everything, like I said it just needs to be put back together.

I am not really sure what to ask for it. I paid 3900 for it and put about $1k into it in the carbs and everything else. It is located in New Orleans so anyone close that wants to come get it just make me an offer and we can go from there.

Id love to keep it but I have to get out of the shop I am currently in and am tired of paying to keep this thing around.

last337
Here are a few pics of the car in working order and its current state with the rusted longs revealed. A few other goodies. It does have brand new BFG's all around, brand new fuel pump, brand new ss fuel lines through tunnel. I already mentioned the 40s. Other questions or specific requests for pics just send them my way and I can get them for you but this should get you started.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
last337
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
last337
*****bump*****

I am really looking to get rid of this car just because I dont have the space. Anyone that is interested in a good project just make me an offer. I want it to go to a good home so I am very flexible on price.
mepstein
Lots of rust repair. $2k max.
last337
I would like to get at least 3k considering I have a 2.0 motor that runs great, brand new BFGs ($500) and brand new carbs ($500)

I know the rust is bad but even a rusted roller with no motor goes higher than $2k without a motor, tires, etc
76-914
Part it out. You can breah even that way.
mepstein
QUOTE(last337 @ Mar 18 2014, 01:31 PM) *

I would like to get at least 3k considering I have a 2.0 motor that runs great, brand new BFGs ($500) and brand new carbs ($500)

I know the rust is bad but even a rusted roller with no motor goes higher than $2k without a motor, tires, etc

You asked for comments so...
Rusted out roller $0.00
Wheels $400 /with used tires 500
Running engine and trans 500-$1000
Assorted parts $500-1000 you part,clean,ship ect

JMO - just my opinion
last337
Are you offering $2k or just commenting on what you would offer?
GaroldShaffer
You need more pictures showing front, rear, and sides Trunk floors & hell hole area. To me that rust in the long doesn't look that bad. I have seen a lot worse being repaired here.

Motor - $500- $1K running with carbs & tin

Trans - $200 - $350

Bumpers, straight non or few small dents with good tops - $350 to $500 each

Center console with harness - $150 - $200

Sway bars?? if so rear $150, Front $150 - $200

Fuchs with center caps, lugs if straight no curb rash $500- $600

Plus another $500 or more in misc parts.

Scrap shell $200 - $250 depending on scrap prices near you.

Takes time to part out, but can be done.

mepstein
QUOTE(last337 @ Mar 18 2014, 03:58 PM) *

Are you offering $2k or just commenting on what you would offer?

Too far away. Glwts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.