Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Renegade hybrid conversion parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
geshaghi
Sold, thanks

I have a bunch of older Renegade Hybrid conversion parts, as shown in photos below. I have these posted on the Bird, but in case anyone doesn't make it over there, I figured a short post here would be appropriate. $500 for all. Please email me with any questions. Thanks

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
jpfrogger
Does it include a Bellhousing adapter plate for the Chevy engine also? I see a flywheel and clutch assembly but did not see the adapter plate. Thanks
geshaghi
QUOTE(jpfrogger @ Mar 11 2014, 04:48 PM) *

Does it include a Bellhousing adapter plate for the Chevy engine also? I see a flywheel and clutch assembly but did not see the adapter plate. Thanks

Do you have a picture of an adapter plate? Is it attached to the back of the clutch/flywheel assembly?
bulitt
Click to view attachment
geshaghi
QUOTE(bulitt @ Mar 11 2014, 05:43 PM) *

Don't have the adapter plate
geshaghi
Will entertain offers on individual parts. Trades for items useful in my 914-6 resto also considered. Thanks
geshaghi
still available, open to offers
geshaghi
slothness
I'll take the flywheel & clutch if you're willing to part with it for $100. I'm semi-local too so I can come pick it up.
geshaghi
The whole lot is currently pending local sale (someone is supposed to come up on the way to Fontana). If it doesn't happen, I will begin selling this piece by piece. Thx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.