Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *FS* My Prize Possession 15x8 RSR finished FUCHS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
EdArango
OK Everyone,

How ever much it hurts me but I am selling my brand newly refinished set of 4 15x8 FUCHS. I had these rims redone immaculately in the Porsche RSR style done by the world famous Al Reed of Anaheim, CA.

The rims come with a brand new, never touched the road set of Toyo Proxes RA1 225/45ZR15 tires. There is no need in showing each of the rims since they are all identical and flawless. Price is $3500.00. PM me if your are interested. These will need to be local pick-up.

Ed

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
I saw these in Ed's garage Saturday, and they are flat out awesome. Will somebody please buy them for me?
EdArango
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Mar 11 2014, 09:00 PM) *

I saw these in Ed's garage Saturday, and they are flat out awesome. Will somebody please buy them for me?

beerchug.gif
Blue6
agree.gif Saw these when i picked up some parts. Very very nice.
EdArango
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Mar 11 2014, 10:18 PM) *

agree.gif Saw these when i picked up some parts. Very very nice.

smilie_pokal.gif
rsrguy3
OMG GORGEOUS! Me likey Mucho lots I'd buy them if I didn't have to cut my Afghanistan tour short!
EdArango
QUOTE(rsrguy3 @ Mar 11 2014, 10:31 PM) *

OMG GORGEOUS! Me likey Mucho lots I'd buy them if I didn't have to cut my Afghanistan tour short!

flag.gif
EdArango
Don't kick yourself in the head wishing you should have bought these factory Fuchs. They are only going up & up in price and perfect ones like these harder and harder to find. PM me or call me at 949-887-1274. headbang.gif w00t.gif hissyfit.gif
EdArango
icon_bump.gif
EdArango
Don't kick yourself in the head wishing you should have bought these factory Fuchs. They are only going up & up in price and perfect ones like these are harder and harder to find. PM me or call me at 949-887-1274.
EdArango
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.