Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD! 1974 Porsche 914 2.0 F/I, Beach Boys Racing Convertible
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
1974 914Vert
SOLD!!! 1974 custom convertible Porsche 914 2.0 Fuel Injection, 5 speed speed manual transmission. Beach Boys Racing in Venice, California customized the convertible and raked the windshield back a few degrees for that Speedster look. Car is Silver with custom red interior. Custom made fender decal stripes (can be removed), Polished original Fuch 4 wheels, Dunlop tires. KYB Adjustable shocks, Fuel injection is all new/rebuilt, engine odometer reads 55130 but NOT actual mileage. New Battery, new fuel pump (pressure set at 28 psi), Pertronix Electronic ignition, rebuilt computer (ECU), engine bay clean. Paint is in good condition, custom interior is all new Red, very RARE Momo steering wheel. I also have spare parts that were collected over the years, extra VDO gauges, fuel injection trigger points, and a RARE rear Euro fog light to name a few. I also have the convertible top and frame. Its comes with the purchase of vehicle. However condition of the canvas top is poor and would need to be replaced. I chose not to utilize the top because I enjoy the open top Speedster feel. Door handles need replacing. Engine mileage is unknown. Car was not running when I acquired it, but I got it running after replacing and rebuilding the fuel injection system.

Clean Title.

No SMOG required for 1974.

Car has been in the family since 1988. California car.

Must see to appreciate Too much to list. Call or email for complete details. Car is sold "As Is", No Warranty!!!

SOLD!!!

No reasonable offer refused. 661-794-0136.

Thank you,

Jorge

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
1974 914Vert
Some Updated Interior Pictures and Engine bay. No reasonable offer refused!!!

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=442
886]

brant
Wow. A lot of red
1974 914Vert
QUOTE(brant @ Mar 23 2014, 08:07 PM) *

Wow. A lot of red

Yes it really stands out, but in my opinion, in a very good way. I believe the silver and red make for a nice classic contrast.

Thank you,

Jorge
bulitt
icon_bump.gif

Cool Car!
1974 914Vert
QUOTE(bulitt @ Mar 25 2014, 06:38 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Cool Car!

Thank you! I appreciate the compliment.

Jorge smile.gif
1974 914Vert
Bump.
1974 914Vert
SOLD!!!
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(1974 914Vert @ Apr 12 2014, 08:32 PM) *

SOLD!!!

Congrats on the sale; that's one fine looking 914. Hope to see it in person someday smile.gif
1974 914Vert
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Apr 13 2014, 05:57 AM) *

QUOTE(1974 914Vert @ Apr 12 2014, 08:32 PM) *

SOLD!!!

Congrats on the sale; that's one fine looking 914. Hope to see it in person someday smile.gif

Thank you!
914work
Can you tell us , is it staying stateside?
1974 914Vert
QUOTE(914werke @ Apr 14 2014, 08:43 AM) *

Can you tell us , is it staying stateside?

Yes. It will reside local in Southern California. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.