Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2.0 Crank & Rods
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MikeInMunich
On my second project for this year, a black '72 1.7 with tan interior we will be rebuilding the engine and boring it out to 2.0.

If you have a 2.0 crank, rods or a new big bore kit for this application I would appreciate hearing from you.

Also, still looking for a momo hub for my '73...chrome sail trim for both sides...black plastic shift assembly cover for side shift transmission...baby Fuchs alloy bolts...

Thanks!

Mike in Munich
bdstone914
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Mar 13 2014, 01:23 AM) *

On my second project for this year, a black '72 1.7 with tan interior we will be rebuilding the engine and boring it out to 2.0.

If you have a 2.0 crank, rods or a new big bore kit for this application I would appreciate hearing from you.

Also, still looking for a momo hub for my '73...chrome sail trim for both sides...black plastic shift assembly cover for side shift transmission...baby Fuchs alloy bolts...

Thanks!

Mike in Munich

Mike,
I have 2.0l crank and rods. When you say big box kit do you mean 9mm pistons and cylinders? I would have stock 94 used. I also have Fuchs alloy lug bolts.
Bruce
bdstone914
And I have the side shift cover.
Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.