Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: That piece in front of the headlight...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
john77
Did my first autocross at the weekend. Had a great day but got home to find part of my car missing. The two rubber grommets to the right are still stuck in the body but there isn't one to the left into the fender, so I'm guessing that's the culprit.

Emailed the organizers and if it was found and handed in I may yet be able to pick it up next month. If not, it's now living somewhere on the 405 smile.gif

Are these readily available? The only pita is that I'm going to have to try to match the paint.

Click to view attachment

Thanks
John
cwpeden
Did you look under the light, in the bucket?
r_towle
I have them, but it's probably way easier for you to call EASY up in San Francisco area, or HPH up there also...both have lots of 914 parts....

Good part is those rarely rust, so they are in many stash piles.

Look hard and I bet you can find a silver one....closer than a red one...
Rich
john77
QUOTE(cwpeden @ Mar 13 2014, 07:33 PM) *

Did you look under the light, in the bucket?

Yep, although only just now when I took the photo smile.gif
john77
QUOTE(r_towle @ Mar 13 2014, 07:38 PM) *

I have them, but it's probably way easier for you to call EASY up in San Francisco area, or HPH up there also...both have lots of 914 parts....

Good part is those rarely rust, so they are in many stash piles.

Look hard and I bet you can find a silver one....closer than a red one...
Rich

Thanks Rich, will do.
sbsix
EASY is in Emoryville, CA near Oakland and has them, but their stock of old 914 parts is getting pretty low now. Jim and John run a great place and it's always fun to poke around searching for parts. Give them a call.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.