Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: The chickens Choke!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914werke
Im sick about it IPB Image , was a good game but the RAMS had our #.
See ya Holmgren IPB Image
Rocky
I guess the record will stand. IPB Image GO CHARGERS!!! IPB Image

Tim
aircooledboy
sorry boys. IPB Image I have always liked the 'hawks since Largent. I sorta feel like I owe you an apology for Engram. My boys the Bears gave him to ya. We cut him loose because it seemed like he always choked when ya needed him. IPB Image
Rocky
We need receivers who can catch! They absolutly suck and make way too much money to not have their heads in the game. I personally don't dislike Holmgren but since all the receivers can't catch....its coaching. IPB Image Whether its the coordinator, receivers coach or the head coach someone must go to send a message.

Thank God I have the Pac 10 and BEER. IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Tim
Korijo
froze my testies off fer nuthin' IPB Image
Rhodes71/914
Sorry guy's, gotta be tough being a Sea Chickens fan. Did you really expect them to win? We are talking about a Seattle team here.
Eddie914
That was tough to watch the last minute of the game.

Gotta be able to catch a pass like that!

ARRRRRGGGHHHH!

Eddie
iamchappy
Jerry Rice IPB Image
neo914-6
See ya Holmgren  

SF can only WISH ... IPB Image
Bleyseng
The Seachickens dropped the first and last pass of the game, WTF is that.

Geoff IPB Image
dinomium
I think we are now cursed... Never been to the big game and haven't even WON a single play off game in twenty years!
DOUBLE YOU TEE EFF is right Geoff!
Joe Ricard
And I wouldn't want to be the Charger Kicker either. IPB Image what is he like 12 yrs old?

Sucks for them San Diego fans too. Plus it was raining on them most of the night. IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.