Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Deacceleration Valve
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mblizzard
Ok so I looked in all my boxes and found nothing. So now I am pretty sure someone broke into my garage and selectively stole my deacceleration valve while ignoring all the tools and cars. Sinister these people are.

But I seem to be in need of a deacceleration valve for my 2.0 L. If some one has one at a reasonable cost I would be interested.
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Mar 15 2014, 04:03 PM) *

Ok so I looked in all my boxes and found nothing. So now I am pretty sure someone broke into my garage and selectively stole my deacceleration valve while ignoring all the tools and cars. Sinister these people are.

But I seem to be in need of a deacceleration valve for my 2.0 L. If some one has one at a reasonable cost I would be interested.

I can look, maybe tomorrow. Bruce Stone should have some, and he won't have to look for one.

The Cap'n
type47
probably better if you posted this in the for sale/want to buy section. still, many have ditched the decel. On the other hand, I re-installed mine... confused24.gif
Mblizzard
QUOTE(type47 @ Mar 15 2014, 03:44 PM) *

probably better if you posted this in the for sale/want to buy section. still, many have ditched the decel. On the other hand, I re-installed mine... confused24.gif

Yep I am dumb ass! I forgot where I was.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Mar 15 2014, 04:43 PM) *

QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Mar 15 2014, 04:03 PM) *

I can look, maybe tomorrow. Bruce Stone should have some, and he won't have to look for one.

The Cap'n

Scary that you know that. Do you know where I put them ?
Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.