Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthdays Today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Happy Birthday Dave and the others. Hope your party today was a great time. I see it snowed up there, sorta. Hope you all have a great Birthday and many more to come.

4 members are celebrating their birthday today
>Steve Thacker ! :finger2: ! >Dave Cawdrey (30) >URY914 ! :finger2: ! >Korijo (30)

IPB Image IPB Image
Meredith
Have a good one, guys!
Aaron Cox
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Gustl
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
morph
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope all of you have a great birthday. Post your b-day plans/events here, and don't forget the pics.

HIEDI
Steve Thacker
Thanks all,...I stopped counting at 29. IPB Image

Think my body knows the difference? Heck yea it aches all the flipping time. Getting older stinks. Just ask me.

Wanna make me feel better?
Meredith, you cute little bugger, come and give ole Stevie a little B-day spanking! A little slap and tickle never hurt anyone IPB Image

Plans?..... Well .......Hummm. I worked on the ole lady's Cadillac , put in a TPS, reset the timing, took down Xmas lights outside (finally) and now I'm parking my butt in the lazyboy for the rest of that day. Whoopie !!!!! Wheres the remote?
VegasRacer
Happy Birthday to Dave IPB Image , Paul IPB Image and Steve IPB Image .
URY914
Thanks everyone!!! We got a great bunch of guys here.

Today I tried to put up some more crown moulding on the kitchen cabinets. I like working with steel better than wood anyday. My miter saw must not be plumb. I couldn't get a clean 90 degree corner. And it pre-finished material. $$$$

So I went to the garage to install the engine to mock up the clearances for my remaining bars. Of course, it fell off the jacks as I was lifting it. And I went ahead and took the trailing arms off. I found both of my inner ears are ovaled out. And the right side outer hole is also ovaled. So I have some work cut out for me. I'll make a seperate post to show it.

Paul IPB Image
TheCabinetmaker
Happy B'day guys. IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Paul, if its the inside corners, we don't mitre them, we cope them. Inside corners are seldom square, so 2 45's don't work.
Jeroen
Paul, Steve, Dave...

H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y ! ! !

Have fun!
Allan
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
GWN7
Happy Birthdays IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Rusty
Happy Birthday, guys! IPB Image

-Lawrence
TimT
Wow hey Paul, and Steve and Dave... IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
watsonrx13
Happy belated birthady everyone....

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.