Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Intubator
Hi, just wanted to make my official introduction to the forum, although I've been lurking for a couple of months. I have been an owner of Porsche vehicles since I purchased my first 914 in 1987 at the age of 19. Since then I have been truly bitten by the bug and continue to love the cars, especially the old ones. I have always done all of my own work on my cars (except trans) including engine building, body work, welding etc.. I'm newly into PCA DE events since last June and have jumped in with both feet! I'm looking forward to conversing with everyone about these awesome cars! Thanks for having me as a member, you all seem like a great group of enthusiasts! beerchug.gif
914-300Hemi
welcome.png
mepstein
welcome.png
Mike Bellis
welcome.png
76-914
welcome.png
flippa
welcome.png

aharder
welcome.png beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
welcome.png
okieflyr
welcome.png

As close as you are, you should plan to attend the Hershey swap meet in April.

Pat Garvey
QUOTE(okieflyr @ Mar 16 2014, 06:01 PM) *

welcome.png

As close as you are, you should plan to attend the Hershey swap meet in April.

Yeah, hope to be there too, if health allows
P
Michael RD
welcome.png Pics. coming soon?
saigon71
You have come to the right place...there are quite a few Mid-Atlantic members and a lot of shows & gatherings in the area as well.

welcome.png
JawjaPorsche
Welcome to the madness! beerchug.gif
Intubator
QUOTE(Michael RD @ Mar 16 2014, 08:22 PM) *

welcome.png Pics. coming soon?

Thanks to everyone with the warm welcome. I am planning on making it to Hershey this year but I won't know for sure until later this week. As far as pics go, I have none to post right now but there is a PCA HQ video showing the paintless dent repair process on my Cayman with a brief cameo of myself taken about 2 years ago. The process is truly amazing and this guy doing the repair is a true professional! Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyAw2REsycQ

PanelBilly
Hello
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.