Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Mahle gas burners wheels 5 fully restored
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
lostreasure
Porsche 914-6 and 911 Mahle gas burners. Set of 5 restored by well known porsche wheel restorer Al Reed. never mounted and ready for concourse shows. $3650 plus shipping- 5.5 x 15 approx. 9.5 lbs(lightest porsche wheel made)
lostreasure
More pics
Now if I responded on these, will you sell them on ebay and leave me hanging again?
lostreasure
Your email was just an inquiry asking for more pics of a 914-6 oil tank-you had not made any offer -If some one is ready to commit and send money they take priority. Do you have an interest in these wheels- if so i will also give you 4 original center caps and ship for free to you- thanks for your interest!
QUOTE(lostreasure @ Mar 16 2014, 05:45 PM) *

Your email was just an inquiry asking for more pics of a 914-6 oil tank-you had not made any offer -If some one is ready to commit and send money they take priority. Do you have an interest in these wheels- if so i will also give you 4 original center caps and ship for free to you- thanks for your interest!

Okay,
First thanks for even responding as you never responded to my first potential transaction with you.
To my knowledge there’s an unwritten etiquette here and on other Porsche sites – first to respond is first in line and deserves a reply back.
I wanted an additional picture of the back side, you never responded back after several pm on the part and or payment info. I only found out your internet manners when another member pointed out to me that you listed it on EBay and sold it there…all the while no response back to my pm.( Cool Hand Luke…what we have here is a failure to communicate)
Regarding your wheels – thanks but if I needed them, I’m not sure if you will revert back to your non manner ways.

Ps. someone mentioned to me years ago…first impression sets the stage.

Good luck with your sale.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.