Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Come see the new Boxster in Danbury, CT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Part Pricer
The local region of the PCA is having its monthly meeting this Tuesday, January 11th in Danbury, CT. For the meeting, the local dealer has arranged a sneak peak of the new Boxster that is debuting at the auto show in Detroit this weekend.

The meeting is being held at Danbury Porsche's new facility. Danbury Porsche always serves the best food for dinner, so if nothing else, it's a good meal for free.

I'll be there along with a couple other of the loonies from this forum. If you're in the area, stop by. (You really don't need to be a PCA member. They encourage guests.)

Details
iiibdsiil
Make sure you take pictures.
jd74914
Damn Midterms, no way I'm goin'
Jeroen
's that for the Boxster Coupé?
jwalters
QUOTE (Paul Heery @ Jan 9 2005, 11:38 AM)
The local region of the PCA is having its monthly meeting this Tuesday, January 11th in Danbury, CT. For the meeting, the local dealer has arranged a sneak peak of the new Boxster that is debuting at the auto show in Detroit this weekend.

The meeting is being held at Danbury Porsche's new facility. Danbury Porsche always serves the best food for dinner, so if nothing else, it's a good meal for free.

I'll be there along with a couple other of the loonies from this forum. If you're in the area, stop by. (You really don't need to be a PCA member. They encourage guests.)

Details

IPB Image O/T--sorry to high jack.

Hi Paul, how you like it up there in New England??

I have much family up in Meriden--I always like to go there and visit, especially in the winter. Call me crazy--but I don't see much snow down here in SoFl.......the skiing up in that region is awesome!!!

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.