Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle 914 spotted last weekend on lot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
I was in Seattle last weekend for a short vacation and spotted a 914 on a used car lot on Aurora St., just north of downtown.

It was a blue, late model with flares...couldn't get close enough since the lot was closed and it was away from the gate. It was a partially covered lot and the 914 was under the covered part.

Any one know the story or maybe a members car on consignment?
moldygreg
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Mar 17 2014, 01:22 PM) *

I was in Seattle last weekend for a short vacation and spotted a 914 on a used car lot on Aurora St., just north of downtown.

It was a blue, late model with flares...couldn't get close enough since the lot was closed and it was away from the gate. It was a partially covered lot and the 914 was under the covered part.

Any one know the story or maybe a members car on consignment?

I think a few here have test driven it? It has a 2.7 911 motor in it.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/4364906300.html
sellhammer
It was a previous members car about 2 years ago. I drove the car two weeks ago. It is a bit rough. Both fenders are cracked, the motor started really hard and everything just felt like a teenager was bashing on it. It is a consignment car, apparently the guy has two 914-6's and this was his "fun" car. I did offer 12k as that is what i thought it was worth. The dealer called me today and said 13K I am already into another car, so i turned it down completely. The sales guy is 22 years old and pulled up in an awesome AMG Merc... Watch your wallet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.