Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS side shift 901 super CHEAP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
john914somers
I need to get this out of my garage, it's been taking up valuable space for way too long!
The first $200 takes it. This is a great deal for a fully functional side shifter. Please PM with any questions. Thanks for the interest!
dgale914
QUOTE(john914somers @ Mar 17 2014, 07:10 PM) *

I need to get this out of my garage, it's been taking up valuable space for way too long!
The first $200 takes it. This is a great deal for a fully functional side shifter. Please PM with any questions. Thanks for the interest!

PM Sent John!
roachghia70
QUOTE(dgale914 @ Mar 17 2014, 07:18 PM) *

PM Sent John!

Please put me next in line. I could use spare, and it would be much easier to build the cable linkage on the bench, rather than under the car.
Thanks!
john914somers
QUOTE(john914somers @ Mar 17 2014, 07:10 PM) *

This baby is sold... Another great deal, I'm blowin this stuff out! You might want to check out my other listings.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.