Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Advice on selling 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
last337
I am trying to sell my 73 2.0 because I just dont have the room for it anymore. I posted it on the FS forum but am not really sure what I should expect to get for it. I have a few people commenting that the tub is worth nothing with the rust the way it is. I would like to at least get something for it before I just decide to scrap the whole thing. It is a shame but I have to let it go. I know there are some that just troll the fs forum so thought Id ask here for opinions/options
Johny Blackstain
Best advice I can give you is lots & lots of pictures, or a link to your classifed (where you need to have lots & lots of pictures).
boxsterfan
Rule #1: Do NOT talk about Rust Club.
bdstone914
You could probably part it out for more than what you could sell it for whole. It is a lot of work and you end up with a tub that would be scrap. The engine should be worth $500-$750 or more if it runs. Trans $250-300. Not a lot of teener people in your area so it limits the potential buyers.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.