Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where are they now?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
larryM
Who here owns these cars now?

Old ads from 1978-79 (I saved when evaluating my car for divorce court)

back in the day SNs were not posted

Click to view attachment

1970 Neun vierzehn
The first car listed, as owned by David Parks, was used extensively in the Ohio Valley Region of PCA through the '70s. I was very familiar with Davids' Tangerine /6, and, unfortunately, it was very rusty when he sold it. In the past few years, David made an attempt to find his old car, but got discouraged when he learned it became a track/race car that had emigrated to Canada. Assuming that the current owner would sell the /6 back to David, it would have taken an extremely large sum of money to return to OEM condition.

Paul
gms
this car is 914.143.0263 it is a factory M-471 not a GT
Click to view attachment
gms
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Mar 19 2014, 07:53 PM) *

The first car listed, as owned by David Parks, was used extensively in the Ohio Valley Region of PCA through the '70s. I was very familiar with Davids' Tangerine /6, and, unfortunately, it was very rusty when he sold it. In the past few years, David made an attempt to find his old car, but got discouraged when he learned it became a track/race car that had emigrated to Canada. Assuming that the current owner would sell the /6 back to David, it would have taken an extremely large sum of money to return to OEM condition.

Paul

this car is 914.043.0566
Socalandy
I have purchased some old Pano mags for 914 articles and have a lot of -4 and -6 ads in them with VIN's listed. I was planning on posting them at some point. Here's a few from July 1976...
Socalandy
biggrin.gif hope these are member cars here for some history
Socalandy
Pano. June 1991

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.