Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS low mileage '73 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
weissach
Hi Everyone,
I've just listed this 914 with just under 30k miles on my website and will be listing it on other selling sites shortly. A link is below if anyone wants to see it.
thanks, phil
http://www.weissachautohaus.com/cars/140201B/140201B.html
Click to view attachment
boxstr
Price$$
Craig at CAMP
mepstein
His website says $24,900

Ferg
You never emailed me from your thread on the club site.

I was the guy that laid eyes on it first, the original owner lives very close to me.

Good luck with your sale.

Ferg
jsayre914
NICE RIDE !

beerchug.gif
carr914
The Paint looks Milky & No Engine Shots

The Price will go up on my Alaska Blue Appearance Group
somd914
One of my favorite skinny body colors - sweet

Purchased from AA - scary
dlkawashima
This appears to be an example of the rarely seen late '73 2-liter with Sport Group trim - order code 473744. Unusual in that it's one of the few 2-liters (along with the LE's) that came standard without the vinyl covered targa bar / sail panels.
weissach
QUOTE(Ferg @ Mar 19 2014, 02:14 PM) *

You never emailed me from your thread on the club site.

I was the guy that laid eyes on it first, the original owner lives very close to me.

Good luck with your sale.

Ferg

Hi Ferg,
Sorry I didn't respond to your kind offer of assistance. We had the name of the prior CO owner from the records and we also learned that the prior service records were available when the car was sold to the current owner but have since been lost. Disappointing but not much that can be done about it now.
thanks again, phil
Cairo94507
This could be a nice car but you failed to post, here or on your site, any pictures of the common areas of concern so we can determine the quality of this particular car. The pictures you have posted show no real detail. Please spend a few moments to take good quality pictures of the car and post them to assist in your sale. GLWTS.
weissach
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 19 2014, 08:15 PM) *

The Paint looks Milky & No Engine Shots

The Price will go up on my Alaska Blue Appearance Group

Hi TC,
You are right, the paint is original but faded on a number of surfaces. A new owner could choose to repaint the car but I kind of hope they don't. Something special about the way it is.
My website only permits 12 photos and I tend to choose the same ones for consistency but I do have more photos including some of the engine from top side. About 100 more!
thanks, phil
weissach
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Mar 20 2014, 09:17 AM) *

This could be a nice car but you failed to post, here or on your site, any pictures of the common areas of concern so we can determine the quality of this particular car. The pictures you have posted show no real detail. Please spend a few moments to take good quality pictures of the car and post them to assist in your sale. GLWTS.

With a little luck, this link will show more of the photos. I didn't have access to a lift so the underside shots are intended to give a feel for the condition rather than specific spots. I'm sure I missed important stuff so you are welcome to let me know. thanks, phil
http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/weissach/library/
Cairo94507
Thanks Phil. Those photos give a much better picture of the cars condition. This appears to be a nice car. GLWTS.
dlkawashima
sold on ebay - $22K

Click to view attachment
Mike Fitton
My Alaska Blue 914 will be for sale shortly.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Tom_T
Mike,

While your Alaska Blue is a beautiful 914, it would be better to post your FS info in the classifieds as a separate ad of your own, or as a heads-up of a future availability in the Garage.

You know .... just in case this member needs to use his ad again if the evil-bay sale falls thru, as they sometimes do! dry.gif

Best not to divert someone else's ad to another item FS or soon to be so INHO.

Good Luck with the pending sales to both of you! beerchug.gif

Tom
///////
carr914
Considering that the OP has Zero Posts and hasn't been on here since March, you are probably OK..

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.