Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCA event in Vienna VA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
akellym
Hello all,

We are planning a trip to https://pcapotomac.org/index.php?option=com...&Itemid=133 It will be our first show of the year. Will get there on the 2nd of May. Anyone planning on attending?
type47
Absolutely will be there, it's about a mile from my house.
Some pix from past Deutsche Marques:
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
but don't get the impression that it's a 356 show, there are alot of cars of the whole range of MY's
JmuRiz
I may go this year, but won't be showing either car smile.gif
914 is still in a million pieces and the other isn't show worthy (not that I don't love it)
akellym
The trip out to Vienna was great! Met some really nice people at the event. We took 2nd place in the early 911s, 912s, 914s 1966-1983 class with a score of 222 out of 230. We scored perfect on exterior and engine compartment. They didn’t have a street class so we weren’t ready for getting judged on storage compartments, but still scored 37 out of 40. We lost 5 points on interior for “seat belt buckle dust” and inside of fender wells housing. Still not bad a 1254 miles road trip 
type47
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
congrats on the prize. nice to meet you and hope your trip was uneventful (in regards to car problems biggrin.gif ).
akellym
The little woman and I with our baby!
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.