Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Part Values?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ehokana
When I bought my 914 a few months back, I got a ton of parts with it in the purchase. Most of them I have an idea of what they are worth but some of the parts I don't know (it's been almost 8 years since I was last involved with 914's so I'm a little out of the loop now). I was planning on selling the parts to help fund my restoration and I want to be able to price this stuff reasonably.

Some of the parts I have questions about value-
stock fuel injection from '73 2.0 (with a spare set of injectors)
dellorto carbs (40's)
saratoga top (no cracks, with hardware/original sales documents)
steel rockers (need some work but no rust)
front bumpers (probably in driver condition)

Thanks in advance guys
Big Len
You can search the classifieds here or other sites such as Pelican, 914 Club etc and see what asking prices are for the parts you have.

You can also see what's selling on Ebay Motors (There's a complete 914 2.0 FI system on now, asking $850). But for sold prices on Ebay, after looking up your part, click on "advanced" (top right next to search) and then click "sold listings." It will bring up what those items sold for over a 6 month history. Asking prices are usually more than what they sold for.
mepstein
You can get $1-1.5k for a Saratoga top in very good condition.
ehokana
Thanks!
I guess I didn't see the FI on ebay- I've gone thru a lot of the classifieds on here but didn't find some of the items
Big Len
If you look in that Ebay advanced search, you'll see another 2.0 F.I. system that sold for $550 or so recently.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.