Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 1972 1.7 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Slink
I have owned this 914 since 1978. I had restored it, but it has sat in the garage for the past 25 years. There is a hell hole and would be a project. It has S/S exchangers
and ANSA exhaust. The engine was rebuilt in 1981 but would have to be rebuilt
again. I have the original Pedrini's but only 3 are in good condition, I do have
2 steel wheels. Interior is not ripped and is in good condition. The shocks are
Koni's, but like I said it has been sitting 25 years. There is a dent on the rear
driver side above the wheel. This was from box falling on it, not an accident.
I am listing the 914 at $1300.00. It is in Monmouth County, NJ.Click to view attachment
Slink
Click to view attachment
Slink
Click to view attachment
Slink
Click to view attachment
Slink
Click to view attachment
Ferg
Wow! Looks like a great deal for you east coasters!
rmital
does the car have a clean title?
PM me where you are in Monmoth County, so I could see/plan a trip to check her out.
Slink
Yes, I have the title. I am in Wall Township
Chris H.
Let's rotate these pics a bit..... looks like a fun project for someone! Is it gold metallic?

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Slink
Thanks for the rotation Chris. I have received many inquiries. Should sell soon.
rgds
Slink sawzall-smiley.gif
frostyf
QUOTE(Slink @ Mar 22 2014, 07:15 PM) *

Thanks for the rotation Chris. I have received many inquiries. Should sell soon.
rgds
Slink sawzall-smiley.gif

Hi, this may sound a bit crazy, i'm from the UK And I'm looking for a 914 project car to import. I wondered if yours is still available? If so have she looks great from above, but is there a lot of bodywork required underneath ? What condition are the longs, hell hole, floor pans, front and rear trunks? Have had much welded in the past? Are there any parts missing - is the targa top present. Can you pm me if she's still available.

Cheers,
Nick
Slink
Car has been sold. Thanks for all the inquiries.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.