Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AC housing unit WTB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
smarens
looking to buy a complete and clean interior unit with motors and switches, don't need the other components as I will be attempting to build my own system
dgale914
QUOTE(smarens @ Mar 20 2014, 05:56 PM) *

looking to buy a complete and clean interior unit with motors and switches, don't need the other components as I will be attempting to build my own system

I have two of them in my rafters in my shop. It's been 10 years since I've looked at them and I believe at least one of them has all the louvers and knobs.

Where are you located?

Doug
dgale914
QUOTE(dgale914 @ Mar 20 2014, 06:28 PM) *

QUOTE(smarens @ Mar 20 2014, 05:56 PM) *

I have two of them in my rafters in my shop. It's been 10 years since I've looked at them and I believe at least one of them has all the louvers and knobs.

Where are you located?

Doug

Looks like Michigan eh? I may not be able to get them down for about 3 weeks due to business travel and track events I'm managing. If you don't find another contact me after April 7th.

Doug
hotlanta914
QUOTE(smarens @ Mar 20 2014, 08:56 PM) *

Greetings - I have one that I removed from my 73 2.0 L in excellent shape - let me know if you are interested and I can shoot you some pictures.

Thank you,

Brian
smarens
QUOTE(hotlanta914 @ Mar 20 2014, 06:17 PM) *

Greetings - I have one that I removed from my 73 2.0 L in excellent shape - let me know if you are interested and I can shoot you some pictures.

Thank you,

Brian

Brian,
-yes I am interested, please shoot me over some pic's when you get a chance, I will pm you my email address

thanks,
Steve
smarens
QUOTE(hotlanta914 @ Mar 20 2014, 06:17 PM) *

Thank you,

Brian

PM you my email
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.