Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Black set of 914 seats - great condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ghiaben
Hello all,

Long time lurker but seldom poster. Decided to move some extra parts I got when I purchased a 914 project a year ago.

I have a very nice set of black vinyl seats. They are in great condition overall with a few nicks. I tried my best to highlight those nicks in pictures. There are 2 small tears in both seat cushions and 2 other holes as shown in pictures. Please don't hesitate to ask for more pictures if you like.

I am located in Montreal Canada and a meet in the US Northeast (ex: Vermont, NH or NYC) is possible if you are not in too much of a hurry. I am also planning to visit the Hershey show in April so I could bring them. This is probably awkward to ship but willing to consider it.

Asking $400

Let me know if you have any questions!

Ben
Montreal Canada

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Ghiaben
Here's a bump for my nice set of seats. Nobody wants to see those in Hershey?

Ben
Ghiaben
Here's a bump for price update
orthobiz
At that price, it's the kind of item that someone at Hershey will buy once they actually see them ("sitting is believing?"). I'd just bring them, especially if you're not driving a 914! That looks like a great deal. Good luck.

Paul
Ghiaben
Thanks Orthobiz I might just do that but it would be worth the trouble if at least one person would have some interest in seeing them. Indeed not driving/showing a Porsche this time so no way to showcase them there!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.