Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone need body parts?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gregrobbins
Front right quarter was damaged in a wreck which sprung the tub. But the floors in the trunks and cabin are good. City says it has to be gone by next weekend, so if anyone needs anything, let me know. All it will cost you is sawblade and beer money plus shipping.

AZBill lent me his sawsall, so I am ready to start cutting. Come the 14th, it goes to the scrap yard.
gklinger
Sent you a PM.
mohnliting
What does the passenger side door look like. I'm looking for one.
Joe Ricard
Need a side shift or (late) shift handle.
brownaar
Greg,
You have another PM.

Aaron
boxstr
Greg What year?? Mark Acosta in Tuscon needs a good drivers door.
CCLINCAMP914
skline
I'll take a beast and a leg. IPB Image
Kerrys914
PM Sent

I need a tracing of the passanger side engine shelf or the actual shelf if it is in okay shape.

A/C repair IPB Image and I am the DAPO
bryanthompson
How's the rear trunk floor? I need about the entire bottom half of it, if you still have it available.

Thanks!!

Bryan IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
kafermeister
...PM sent from here also. Let me know if I need to clarify.

Rick
TravisNeff
How's the front trunk floor, part of the right side engine tray (to patch A/C Cutouts. I am local, have angle grinder(s) with' wheels will travel and help!
jwalters
IPB Image I need the right and left rear roll up window door caps!!!Like the ones in Mr. Hamburgers thread--seriosly--do you have them??? IPB Image
scotty914
i could use the drivers and passenger door jams, i have minor rust holes in the bottoms and pin holes ( until i dig deeper ) around the latches

tia
joea9146
Can u cut out a 30 inch Section of the Longitutal
Flat VW
Popped you an e-mail Greg IPB Image

Thanks IPB Image
sharper
I have a need for the cross brace that goes from long to long in the passenger compartment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.