Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 15x10 Custom Steel 4-bolt wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
snflupigus
These came on a car I bought for parts. Once upon a time before it rusted out to crap, it supposedly sold (bill of sale from a prior owner) for 25k. These appear to have been custom gold plated centers with chrome wheels. I think the front mount to the edge of the rim is nearly 7 inches. I wish I could say they were in perfect shape but now the centers are painted white and chipping a bit. The chrome is rusting in a few spots too. Maybe they could be polished up and painted and be a pretty bass ass wide wheel, but I don't need them.

I figure they are worth maybe $200 ($50 a wheel seems fair for their condition).

Pics.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
snflupigus
Wheels weigh 31.4 lbs each.

Hub face to inner wheel lip is 4"

Not sure the best way to ship these
Calfin
PM sent.
beam944
PM sent
snflupigus
Bump... still got em. Local best.
beam944
$400 shipped...I'll take them
snflupigus
QUOTE(beam944 @ May 9 2014, 08:45 PM) *

$400 shipped...I'll take them

I didn't see this post before replying to your last PM. I'll box em up today and double check with the post office the costs and PM you back.

That is if you're still interested, sorry I didn't check this board for a few weeks.
beam944
No worries and yes I will...thank you much...just need PayPal info and total when you get a chance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.