Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Log in
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ian Stott
Been using my IPad but can only lurk, forgot my password data to log in. Help!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
SirAndy
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Mar 22 2014, 10:27 AM) *
Been using my IPad but can only lurk, forgot my password data to log in. Help!

Use the password recovery ...

Also, if you ain't logged in, how the hell did you post this?
confused24.gif
Dave_Darling
His iPad probably remembered the password for him...

--DD
Ian Stott
When I click on 914world on my old desktop it just appears, that is what I am on right now, have no idea where log in data is! Should I e-mail the admin people? I can answer all the questions they may have to prove I am who I say I am!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
dw914six
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Mar 23 2014, 02:44 AM) *

When I click on 914world on my old desktop it just appears, that is what I am on right now, have no idea where log in data is! Should I e-mail the admin people? I can answer all the questions they may have to prove I am who I say I am!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

You can view your passwords under windows browser options. It is the same area where you clear history, cookies, cache, etc. It will give you a warning but you can see them.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Mar 23 2014, 03:44 AM) *
Should I e-mail the admin people? I can answer all the questions they may have to prove I am who I say I am!

We don't know your password, they're not stored anywhere.

The best an admin can do is to reset it for you, which you can do yourself using the "I've forgotten my password!" option.
shades.gif
dw914six
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Mar 23 2014, 02:44 AM) *

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

Ian, google how to see saved passwords ( on your old desktop that works). I believe you can find it this way without resetting your password.

Good luck.
Ian Stott
I can post if I use the old original computer, that answers the question of how can I post my question! I have a techy nephew visiting in the summer, I'm sure he will fix me up so I can use my new i pad.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

How many times can you try to log in before the computer boots you out into space??
PanelBilly
It's RUSTY914
SirAndy
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Mar 29 2014, 07:34 AM) *
How many times can you try to log in before the computer boots you out into space??

3 times is a charm ...

"You can reset your password using the "I've forgotten my password!" option"

popcorn[1].gif
ipadstott
It wasn't just me! It wouldn't work on my iPad, so I created a new account, I am now ipadstott! And I can post using my iPad, woot,woot!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.