Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bare Bones Signal Orange 71 on Ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JawjaPorsche
Great looking wheels! biggrin.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-4-1971...=US_Cars_Trucks
914forme
QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Mar 23 2014, 08:55 AM) *

Wow, I was hoping it was a bare chassis, but man that was worth the clicks. No hell hole shot, but the rest looked really good.
malcolm2
QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Mar 23 2014, 07:55 AM) *

Very nice looking 71 car.....

Buy It Now...$14,900, curious to see the final price.
AlanG
It does look very nice. I noticed that there is no cover over the jack point on the driver's side. Disappointed that there were no pictures of the engine/engine compartment. I'm not sure but, as I compare it to the rear trunk of my '72, it looks like there may have been some metal replaced.
johnhora
Very nice looking 914...
does anyone know if the body color painted bumpers is correct...
I had always seen painted bumpers in black..
looks great with this color combination..
watching this one to see what price it brings..
johnhora
Alan...yes I would like to see some engine and under body pictures....where are you seeing possible rear trunk repair....Regards...John
AlanG
QUOTE(johnhora @ Mar 23 2014, 12:21 PM) *

Alan...yes I would like to see some engine and under body pictures....where are you seeing possible rear trunk repair....Regards...John

OK, I'll retract that statement. I went out and checked my trunk and, in different lighting, with a different colour, it looks a bit different but it is the same. (I really haven't been in the car in 5 months ... too much snow!)
JawjaPorsche
QUOTE(johnhora @ Mar 23 2014, 12:11 PM) *

Very nice looking 914...
does anyone know if the body color painted bumpers is correct...
I had always seen painted bumpers in black..
looks great with this color combination..
watching this one to see what price it brings..

Some early 914's had body bumpers painted same color as car. Would nice to see pictures of under car and engine bay. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.