Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 2.0 in Sunnyvale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
73 2.0 in Sunnyvale, California.$400. Complete car ran when parked months ago. I would like the wheels. I will buy the car, FREE to you, you keep the rest. Pm me for location.
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
skline
I wish I was near Sunnyvale, sounds like a good deal for someone.
scooter311
Why can't this happen near me for once?

: IPB Image
sigh.......
McMark
PM Sent
McMark
Damn you Jenny! IPB Image

Damn you Mike Mueller! IPB Image

Damn you McMark! IPB Image

Too slow on the uptake. IPB Image Oh well. 3rd place ain't too bad. IPB Image
Jenny
IPB Image All y'all back off!! IPB Image
Jenny needs a new tranny!

Jen
Mueller
will Jenny be needing a trailer? IPB Image
McMark
Jenny, I'll take the car and engine and you can have the tranny. I'll put the tranny in while your car is here. IPB Image Can't beat free installation!
Jenny
Hm... Yes to the trailer, and yes to the tranny install. We are counting our eggs before they hatch tho. Let's wait to see if Craig can get ahold of the guy.

Mark, good incentive for me to get my car back up to Brandon for touch up work and maybe chrome bumpers, huh?? IPB Image

Jen
neo914-6
I need miscl parts, let me know...
front fenders
hood and hinges
rear deck and hinges
Root_Werks
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Jan 10 2005, 11:44 AM)
I need miscl parts, let me know...
front fenders
hood and hinges
rear deck and hinges

I have all of those. Front fenders not even cut off yet. $200 plus shipping and both fenders, both sets of hinges are yours. Let me know. You can have springs too.
boxstr
Sorry gals and guys, the ad was pulled from Craigslist, the first guy must have taken it, wonder if anyone on here??
Don't worry there will be another one.
CCLINCRAIGSLIST
mightyohm
Which one was it? There were a couple in Sunnyvale listed for a long time. I think one had a racing stripe and the other looked like it had been sitting outside for a long time. I forget the color, was it red?
boxstr
Black.
CCL
Jenny
IPB Image Anyone got a good cheap tranny for sale??

Jen
neo914-6
I have all of those. Front fenders not even cut off yet. $200 plus shipping and both fenders, both sets of hinges are yours. Let me know. You can have springs too.

Thanks but I prefer not to pay shipping. I'm sure there are a few 914 parts cars in the Bay Area. IPB Image
Sorry gals and guys, the ad was pulled from Craigslist

Craig, I check CL daily and I didn't see this ad IPB Image At least you got a few of us excited... IPB Image
jimtab
QUOTE (Jenny @ Jan 10 2005, 11:06 AM)
IPB Image All y'all back off!! IPB Image
Jenny needs a new tranny!

Jen

Sounds like a personal problem....
boxstr
Felix, I just didn't see it soon enough, or I should have just offered the guy $100 more. Actually I beleive Jenny saw the ad.
CCLINCRAIGSLIST
neo914-6
I've missed a couple of cars I should have jumped on, ...too bad CL doesn't have a "favorite search" like on eBay.

Do you really own that sumo table? IPB Image
boxstr
Felix Please, No I don't own the SUMO table, not there is anything wrong with owning one.
CCLINSAYANORA
d7n7master
Well - that was a tease.
My daughter recently told me about "craigslist". Is it ligit??? IPB Image
I think we could use some evilbay competition to even out the bid $$$.
jimtab
Craigslist is a Good site but recently Ebay bought a 25% stake so watch out in the future, I'm sure they will shit all over this one too.
neo914-6
I don't own the SUMO table

Come on fess up! IPB Image It would be cool if it were holding up...a 914!
We all know you started Craig's list... IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.