Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need a PM how to help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
So I am at 81% full in my PM messages. I have 25 pages of sent messages. I know I can clear the whole sent folder, but I don't want to do that. I would like to keep pages 1-3 and delete 4-25.

I see where I can go to a page, example page 4, select all messages on page 4 then scroll down to the bottom and hit delete. I do that and it takes me back to page one of my sent message and I still have 25 pages headbang.gif

So..... WTF.gif
partwerks
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Mar 23 2014, 04:24 PM) *

So I am at 81% full in my PM messages. I have 25 pages of sent messages. I know I can clear the whole sent folder, but I don't want to do that. I would like to keep pages 1-3 and delete 4-25.

I see where I can go to a page, example page 4, select all messages on page 4 then scroll down to the bottom and hit delete. I do that and it takes me back to page one of my sent message and I still have 25 pages headbang.gif

So..... WTF.gif

I'm only at 3%, and so not in a good postion to comment much, but would think that if you can select a page and delete it, then just keep repeating that process with each individual page??
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(partwerks @ Mar 23 2014, 10:06 PM) *

QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Mar 23 2014, 04:24 PM) *

So..... WTF.gif

I'm only at 3%, and so not in a good postion to comment much, but would think that if you can select a page and delete it, then just keep repeating that process with each individual page??

That is what I am trying to do, but it doesn't work. I sent Andy a PM.
Jeffs9146
Try refreshing your browser or clearing your cash after you delete!
ripper911
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Mar 23 2014, 11:20 PM) *

Try refreshing your browser or clearing your cash after you delete!

Send your cash to me.
Jeffs9146
blink.gif
Cache beerchug.gif
SirAndy
Finally had time to look into this and it appears that the deleting of PMs is currently broken.

I think i know what's wrong but it might take a few days before i get to fix it ...
type.gif
GaroldShaffer
Thanks Andy, no rush. beerchug.gif
scotty b
I'm still having this problem. confused24.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(scotty b @ Apr 27 2014, 06:18 PM) *

Well, i did say a few days a month ago, so i'm still on track ...
rolleyes.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 27 2014, 05:33 PM) *

QUOTE(scotty b @ Apr 27 2014, 06:18 PM) *

Well, i did say a few days a month ago, so i'm still on track ...
rolleyes.gif

I've got a lot of important stuff to delete.

Schnell....SCHNELL..........SCHNEEELLLLLLLL poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.