The doors and headlight covers are finally home! Check it out:
Series9
next
Series9
next:
Series9
YPAF:
skline
That sure is pretty, I really like yellow. Maybe I will do mine in yellow. They are faster you know?
Root_Werks
Joe, that looks great! I love seeing the progress on your 914, what a stunning car! IPB Image IPB Image
Mark Henry
Sweet! IPB Image
Series9
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Jan 10 2005, 11:23 AM)
Joe, that looks great! I love seeing the progress on your 914, what a stunning car! IPB Image IPB Image

Thanks man. I just can't wait to meet everyone and see all the cars at WCC. IPB Image
Root_Werks
QUOTE (914RS @ Jan 10 2005, 10:29 AM)
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Jan 10 2005, 11:23 AM)
Joe, that looks great!  I love seeing the progress on your 914, what a stunning car!  :clap:  :trophy:

Thanks man. I just can't wait to meet everyone and see all the cars at WCC. IPB Image

Yeah, my wife and I both want to go this year. IPB Image
quick six
Is that Signal Yellow(orange?)? IPB Image
brant
Wow...

beeeuuuutiful!!!!!

don't forget to bring that car to the RRC also!!!!

brant
Joe Ricard
Yup yellow is faster. Now you just need some of them white dots and ship both doors to me. IPB Image
J P Stein
I like that color, also.
What is it?
I need paint.
Series9
QUOTE (J P Stein @ Jan 10 2005, 12:53 PM)
I like that color, also.
What is it?
I need paint.

It is a Porsche color, but not correct for 914s. I'm not sure which year or models it's appropriate for, but you should be able to find out at the Glasso dealer.

I went to the Glasurit (sp?) dealer and went through the Porsche color swatches until I found this one. In German, Yellow is 'Gelb'. There were many gelbs, and all but one had adjectives to describe the shade of gelb. Not this one. Porsche simply calls this color gelb (yellow), so that was good enough for me. ($400/gallon!! without mixers!)

My digital camera doesn't always capture the true nature of the shade, but you get the idea.

I'm very pleased with the color. You should see it in the sun. IPB Image
Lou W
Looks great IPB Image
Kargeek
Your car...Looks Great!

Looks like you are making your own flaired 916 rockers- modifying the factory steel ones instead of fiberglass. Cool!

DH
Series9
That's right! It's a mother f'in VW!
Series9
QUOTE (Kargeek @ Jan 10 2005, 05:29 PM)
Your car...Looks Great!

Looks like you are making your own flaired 916 rockers- modifying the factory steel ones instead of fiberglass. Cool!

DH

Yes, I decided to modify the steel rockers.

I have FG GT rockers for sale.
Korijo
QUOTE (914RS @ Jan 10 2005, 04:47 PM)
That's right! It's a mother f'in VW!

IPB Image nicely put IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.