Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: East Coast Cars on Craigslist
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Part Pricer
For the East Coast members that are always lusting after the cars that seem to be given away on the West Coast Craigslists, here are a couple for you to consider. They are both in Philadelphia.

I should mention that I have no affiliation with either of these sellers. I'm just passing along the info.

The first car is listed as a 1970 PORSCHE 914 GT

Now, I actually had a telphone conversation with this seller. Here is what I found out:

The car is not a GT. (wouldn't that have been a find?) It is a 4-cyl car that has steel flares. It has a 1.7 engine that the seller says has 60,000 miles on it.

The car has been upgraded to 5-lug. It has a 911 front suspension, but the year of the donor is unknown.

The seller said that the car has phone dials, but they look like cookie cutters to me. The seller said that he has 7" polished Flukes (sic) that he will sell with the car for "just a little more".

He has the front bumper but it is not installed on the car.

And, he mentioned a few times that it has no rust.
Part Pricer
Here is the second one, also in Philly.

1973 Porsche 914 - $1300
vortrex
that's funny. been here almost two years in philly and have never seen a 914. I did see one in NJ though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.