Help - Search - Members - Calendar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
Seems like every thread has a comment about mikez's avatar. IPB Image But he changes it so damn much those posts never make any sense! Maybe I'm the only one who noticed.

Okay, there's no new "rules". It's just an observation.

Maybe ya'll could link the avatar in the post for posterity. Kinda like a time capsule. IPB Image
bondo
The link would change as the avatar changed, because new avatars overwrite the same file for each individual.. You'd have to save the file and then attach it to the post as an image.

I definitlely think some of these avatars need to be made available in higher resolution.. The ones with cars in them.. really.. IPB Image

(I olny read 914club for the articles)
Joe Bob
Which one is someone bitching about now????
McMark
No bitching. Someone said, "The last one was IPB Image but this one is IPB Image ". I assume they don't find the finger IPB Image . Must have been Head-Blow-Up-Man.
Root_Werks
I like them, people at work think I am actually enjoying my job now because I keep laughing. IPB Image Then I tell them thier always #1 IPB Image in my book. IPB Image
skline
I will from now on post his avatar when I make a comment. Like this, It wont change when he changes his avatar cause I didnt link to it.
McMark
Yeah, a whole thread just to the chonology of mikez's avatar. IPB Image
Joe Bob
I'm getting error messages on some of my favs.....it would be nice if the avatar setting were loosened up a bit....
Joe Bob
This one would be fun.....
skline
When you get an error message, keep trying it, sometimes it wont go the first time. I have had that happen a few times. I just keep trying and eventually it goes.
Mrs. K
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 10 2005, 11:17 AM)
I will from now on post his avatar when I make a comment. Like this, It wont change when he changes his avatar cause I didnt link to it.

IPB Image Hey Scott, she kinda looks like Britney! IPB Image
JK!

Lisa IPB Image
McMark
Speaking of loose! IPB Image
skline
I think she looks more like Madonna to me.
Mrs. K
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 10 2005, 11:27 AM)
I think she looks more like Madonna to me.

I was talking about the avatar not the attached image!
That girl does look like Madonna!

Lisa IPB Image
skline
I think they both do. I think Mike Likes Madonna and Marylin too.
Joe Bob
the tramp with the bottle is Madonna........the other is Marlene Dietrich.....old movie star for the the 40s.... rocking nana.gif
ws91420
That is Madonna from Truth or dare movie.
Bruce Allert
Your latest looks like a Vargas Girl. He knew how to make women look B E A U T I F U L IPB Image
Good one Mike IPB Image

....b
Joe Bob
This one is a little creepy....
Joe Bob
And then for the foot fetish.....
Joe Bob
More of the tramp....
Joe Bob
If you have kids that watch Rugrats.....this looks like the snotty little shit called Angelica....
Qarl
I've got a few, but not suitable for children under 18...

Well... maybe Buffy explaing how she likes to @&$(@^ her boyfriend...
Qarl
And then one of my favorite, most mesmirizing, MikeZ avatars...
Joe Bob
Send them to me...I'm not bashful.... IPB Image
ws91420
My question is where do you find all these and how do the motion ones work?
Joe Bob
Some I find surfing the net...others are sent to me...some I make up myself. I have a sense of humor and it's fun to see some peoples reactions....

If you do a search you will see a ten page bitch session on one my animated avatars....some people need to get a life.

The animated ones are "GIFs"...they are created by four or more frames of the same but different posed picture that are subjected to a short movie sequence....kind of like a the ruffle of a deck of cards.....
tracks914
Levi should be in on this thread. I just love his avatars too! IPB Image
boxstr
Lets "all " change to MZs avatar then no one can bitch.
CCLINAVATARME
McMark
QUOTE (mikez @ Jan 10 2005, 02:53 PM)
This one is a little creepy....

This one is from the BMW Films project. It's called The Star. Pretty funny. I bought the whole series on DVD. Only $4 or $5 shipped.

I think this is the link.
Joe Bob
QUOTE (boxstr @ Jan 10 2005, 05:19 PM)
Lets "all " change to MZs avatar then no one can bitch.
CCLINAVATARME

Careful what ya ask for.... IPB Image
Howard
Mike, just thinking about WCC05 program and web site. Wondering what things to include and I think a collage of your avatars would make an interesting page.
Joe Bob
Rate them from least to most offensive?
Howard
QUOTE (mikez @ Jan 10 2005, 06:22 PM)
Rate them from least to most offensive?

Nah, I just want the truly offensive. IPB Image
jimtab
Maybe identifying the gals in his avatars could be part of the "tech test" at least I might know some of the answers that way....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.