Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP, need to put swing arms on and
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xsboost90
does the ebrake and brake line go on the top or bottom of the rear swingarm??Theyve been off so long ive forgotten!
skline
You have got to be kidding. Set them on the ground and look at them. It should be obvious which one goes on which side. Look where the wheel will be and that should help you. If all else fails, the ebrake holder goes on the bottom.
xsboost90
well i have all of the brakets etc off of them so they are almost identical except the brakets for the lines. I thought those went on the bottom, just making sure. Hate to have to take it all back apart after assembly. THanks.
Root_Werks
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 10 2005, 12:43 PM)
You have got to be kidding. Set them on the ground and look at them. It should be obvious which one goes on which side. Look where the wheel will be and that should help you. If all else fails, the ebrake holder goes on the bottom.

IPB Image e-brake holder on bottom. Oh, and I hope you painted them yellow, it's faster you know. IPB Image
bondo
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Jan 10 2005, 01:46 PM)

IPB Image e-brake holder on bottom. Oh, and I hope you painted them yellow, it's faster you know. IPB Image

Don't do that unless the rest of your car is yellow.. You don't want your suspension parts to be passing you! IPB Image
airsix
I know all about yellow. I want to know which color weighs the least. IPB Image

-Ben M.
xsboost90
painted them gloss black, i was thinking yellow but then i remembered back to the future- nobody calls me yellow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.