Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It seems to be snowballing on me...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave Cawdrey
I am beginning to see why its called evil-bay. Turns out the valves, shown here, are actually 911, not /4 2L. I did recieve six, and the resale value is higher, so heres my problem:
Heads are at the shop, they told me they were 911, but which ones? Early, late; 2.0L, 2.2L ?? How can I tell?

BTW-

FOR SALE: 911 TRW SS Intake Valves
Dave Cawdrey
Well, now another story. 2 correct valves (2.0L /4) and 2 wrong (911). I sold the extra 2, and hopefully coming back soon.

God, this shit has to stop.

Still want any info on the 911 valves. Thanks

mad.gif
Bleyseng
Who is doing your heads?

Geoff boldblue.gif
Dave Cawdrey
NW Connecting Rod, Jerry (sp)?
vortrex
since his ebay ad clearly stated 914 2.0 valves shouldn't you just send them back for a full refund + your shipping costs? I mean, it's totally the sellers fault. you shouldn't have to bother yourself with making things right.
Dave Cawdrey
I might do that, vortex, but maybe he threw in 2 extra for being a repeat buyer. I got 6 total, found out 2 were correct, 2 were not, and the other 2 I am waiting their return so I can figure this out.

Maybe I don't need a refund if I have 4 914 2L and 2 911's. Just need to be sure...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.