Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Life is good!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
today is flippin great! chem class at 9.... let us out after 10 minutes.... same with the english class..... philosophy (4hr class) canceled becasue the professors mom got hit by a car IPB Image ..and i won 50 bucks in poker last night IPB Image

woohoo! done for the day!

now.... i spend my free time researching cnc help for a 914 project IPB Image
Meredith
Lucky duck. IPB Image
Root_Werks
IPB Image Enjoy Aaron! I am the kind of guy who will piont out every time a couple of lights stay green while driving down the road. It is the little things that can make a day great! IPB Image
Aaron Cox
im effin stoked! just takin it easy now IPB Image IPB Image
ws91420
Glad somebody can have a good day. IPB Image
MattR
I only had 2 hours of class today. And nobody had to get hit by a car!

I have class from noon until 9pm tomorrow though... thats gonna suck.
aircooledboy
Ahhhhhhhh,

Remember the days when 3 classes in one day consituted a tough day, and getting out early was as good as finding $10 in the pocket of your jeans. IPB Image IPB Image
spare time toys
Im ready for a good easy day. For the last 2 days we have been swamped with broke aircraft. When that happens its no lunch or breaks. Gotta get them birds back in the air making money. I need SWA to be around untill 8AM 17-July-2020 Thats when I am rolling my box out the door and hanging it up for the airline gig. IPB Image IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.