Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: -4 Rear Valence with Port Hole
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Reposting a few items that I should unload. Front 914 bra. . $50 , rear -4 valance. . $400,
Prefer local LA buyer to avoid possible shipping damage. Thanks for looking.
Admin, sorry as I posted in wrong section. Please move to for sale / classifieds area. Thanks. .I guess it's past my bed time.
Tuesday bump.
RFoulds
Pm sent
Update, the -6 rear valence has been sold.
The two -4 rears are still waiting for their new homes.
RFoulds
Call me when you can.
760-625-6488
Bump
Update... Front valence has been sold.
Bra is still available and reduced to $35.00.+ shipping. Local pick up or at Ron's get together at months end.

steuspeed
Are you selling the chrome bumper? How much? Photos?

Thanks for looking.
The bird site has additional pictures. -4 rear valence is back on the market.
Thanks for looking.
-4 valence back and front bra back on market. Prefer local p/u on valence.
Thanks for looking.
Midweek bump
Update, -4 valence is sold and the front bra
horizontally-opposed
If you're ever willing to sell that front bumper separately, my offer still stands and I'd sure appreciate a shot at it.

I've had my car for 25 years and am just finishing an extensive freshening (new paint, trim, engine, suspension, brakes, wheels, etc) with many, many NOS parts. Finding a great front bumper to match my early rear has proven to be very difficult.

Thanks!

pete
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ May 1 2014, 09:46 AM) *

If you're ever willing to sell that front bumper separately, my offer still stands and I'd sure appreciate a shot at it.

I've had my car for 25 years and am just finishing an extensive freshening (new paint, trim, engine, suspension, brakes, wheels, etc) with many, many NOS parts. Finding a great front bumper to match my early rear has proven to be very difficult.

Thanks!

pete
If I ever decide to part the package, I will keep you in mind. Ps. Nice write up on the -3 in excellence. Maybe you can do one on the 996/997GT2s
Alice
Unload ????

lol-2.gif
QUOTE(Alice @ May 5 2014, 01:00 AM) *

Unload ????

lol-2.gif

Moving on to other projects piratenanner.gif
QUOTE(Alice @ May 5 2014, 01:00 AM) *

Unload ????

lol-2.gif

piratenanner.gif
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(396 @ May 3 2014, 12:47 PM) *

QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ May 1 2014, 09:46 AM) *

Thanks!

pete
If I ever decide to part the package, I will keep you in mind. Ps. Nice write up on the -3 in excellence. Maybe you can do one on the 996/997GT2s

Thanks, and I remain a fan of 996/997 GT2s. Seriously underrated cars, and bargains compared to GT3s.

pete
Time for a bump.
Thanks for looking.
QUOTE(396 @ Apr 18 2014, 06:55 PM) *

Regarding the set of bumpers and top. Still saving those for that special individual that only wants OEM to finish off their resto. All four for 3k. Prefer local p/u to eliminate possible shipping damage.
Thanks for looking.

Sold to a happy customer doing a resto on a -6.
QUOTE(396 @ Mar 27 2014, 09:49 PM) *

Reposting a few items that I should unload. Front 914 bra. . $50 , rear -4 valance. . $400. Thanks for looking. Prefer local LA buyer to avoid possible shipping damage. Thanks for looking.

The 2nd -4 valence from the top is still available.
Tuesday Bump
Bump
Picture
I'm sorry to have confused some. The -4 rear valence is the "middle" one. I needed an ladder to remove it from the rafters. .it was late so I simply took this picture. Thanks for looking.
QUOTE(396 @ Nov 28 2014, 02:32 PM) *

I'm sorry to have confused some. The -4 rear valence is the "middle" one. I needed an ladder to remove it from the rafters. .it was late so I simply took this picture. Thanks for looking.

In this picture, you will find two rear valence. The one that is for sale and this is for a 14 is the 2nd one in the picture.
Thanks for looking. piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.