Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need rear trunk lid Charleston, SC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
vitis

An interesting dilemma. We came down to my son's house in Charleston to get ready for the race this weekend at CMP and the rear trunk lid had come loose and blown off somewhere on the Interstate. Anybody have a trunk lid somewhere in the Charleston area we could buy? Does not have to be fiberglass.

Milt
Mblizzard
QUOTE(vitis @ Mar 28 2014, 02:52 AM) *

An interesting dilemma. We came down to my son's house in Charleston to get ready for the race this weekend at CMP and the rear trunk lid had come loose and blown off somewhere on the Interstate. Anybody have a trunk lid somewhere in the Charleston area we could buy? Does not have to be fiberglass.

Milt

I could get you one but I am not really close. But let me know by 2 today and I can grab you one if you have no other options.
vitis
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Mar 28 2014, 09:51 AM) *

QUOTE(vitis @ Mar 28 2014, 02:52 AM) *

Milt

I could get you one but I am not really close. But let me know by 2 today and I can grab you one if you have no other options.

Thanks Mike. My son actually found one in Charleston on Craigslist and we will pick it up this afternoon.

Milt
DRPHIL914
glad you found one, i was going to suggest looking on craigslist, as i had seen a couple parts cars up your way- was going to go up to look but have not had time, only an hour or so away here in beaufort.

BTW, where it the race?

Phil
billh1963
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Mar 28 2014, 10:35 AM) *

glad you found one, i was going to suggest looking on craigslist, as i had seen a couple parts cars up your way- was going to go up to look but have not had time, only an hour or so away here in beaufort.

BTW, where it the race?

Phil

Carolina Motorsports Park....Charlotte
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.