Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: any scheduled drives / get togethers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
Title says it all! anyone planning anything?
VegasRacer
I'm going to be at the Pomona Swap Meet this Sunday June 1st.

I tried posting a thread to generate interest but only got 1 maybe from bernbomb914.
Scott Carlberg
I'm driving down to the POC 'Tribute to Le Mans' event at
Willow Springs Friday morning.

I'm hoping to leave Modesto by 8am. confused24.gif

"yeah, we'll see".
kdfoust
The White Gloves Concoursin Huntington Beach which is part of the Huntington Beach Concours d'Elegance this Sunday. It'll have quite a few p-cars as it's a PCA Zone 8 event. Other than p-cars I think the marque of honor or whatever the cws call it is Corvette this year. I'll be there playing "official" photog for the p-car group.

Have fun,
Kevin
kafermeister
Just this...

http://ovr.pca.org/Spring%20Event/Spring-event.jpg

It includes a jaunt to the Koni HQ here in Northern KY.

...but you probably meant CA events. biggrin.gif

Rick
Brad Roberts
I will be down at Fontana for the PCA club race from Wed.-Sunday (next week)

I will have access to a Porsche..but GT3RS' are a little loud for the street.

The team is running the Grand Am Race with Randy Pobst as our second driver.

B
Dad Roberts
I will be at Pomona , but since no teener in the garage (yet) biggrin.gif , I won't be spendin much time in the teener area. Hopin to hook up with Brad at Fontana next week. I will be at Infineon (Sears Point) Raceway from June 19-22. I will be workin the NASCAR garage area. Anyone who can make it out, come by a gate into the garage area, ask for Norm. Time permitting, I can walk you thru. driving.gif Dad
Aaron Cox
i can probably make the swap....it just that, ebay is so much nicer!i can browse it in an airconditioned room biggrin.gif i dont really need any parts (except a targa latch rubber piece!!!!) , so yeah, i might make that...i musta missed the thread about that! mueba.gif
Malmz
Lucky me, kids's birthday parties... Would like to drop into the swap, but the probability this weekend is low...

sm
campbellcj
Hey all, as I mentioned previously, I will be working Fri/Sat at the POC Tribute event as an emergency/safety marshall. If anybody feels like hooking up during the day, or for brews/grub later, shoot me an email and I'll blip you my cell #.
Malmz
Liz gave you two days off!!! Just what the POC needed, a grubby boozed up Safety guy! biggrin.gif

We need to do a canyon run soon...

sm
campbellcj
Sssshhhhh!....actually she'll be in SanFran for a conference (work). Grandma is coming over...thank god for grandparents!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.