Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mahle Wheel number and questions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smarens
- I did 20 searches, couldn't find what I need, I'm sure it is in here I just might not be good enough to find it

-what is correct numbers for 914 Mahle Wheels?

-how concerned should I be about cracks (now or in the future if there are none showing now)?

-is there any issues to get them to balance?

thanks guys
SLITS
914 361 015 00

Since they are pressure cast, being bent is easier and I haven't seen one cracked unless someone really clobbed a curb or such.

If they are straight and true they should be no problem to balance with stick-on weights
smarens
great thank you SLITS for providing info
sixnotfour
Mahles are relatively soft, so make sure they are straight before mounting tires... I had 8 of them and 3 were out of round or wobbled
but looked fine..

Best looking stock wheel imho
smarens
I agree, in IMHO best looking wheel, the ones I found have tires mounted on them, what do I do if they are not straight?
SLITS
QUOTE(smarens @ Mar 29 2014, 06:06 PM) *

I agree, in IMHO best looking wheel, the ones I found have tires mounted on them, what do I do if they are not straight?

Most wheel refinish companies can straighten them .... not cheap, but it can be done.
sixnotfour
if they balanced out they are fine......otherwise..
smarens
very inventive use, very cool also
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.