Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Door Thresholds and carpet strips.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Sale pending on new set.

I bought the new set many years ago at a G&R swap meet. Never installed.
Asking $ 100 for it.
The used set was polished. Has one noticeable dent. Have not tried to press it out. $60 for that set

This is the used polished set..
bdstone914
This is the new set.
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 29 2014, 01:56 PM) *

I bought the new set many years ago at a G&R swap meet. Never installed.
Asking $ 100 for it.
The used set was polished. Has one noticeable dent. Have not tried to press it out. $60 for that set

This is the used polished set..

Hi Bruce!

I may be interested here, in the new set. Would you mind posting a photo of it? Sound dumb? agree.gif just wanna experience to what degree I get the drooley.gif feeling.

In the meantime I will look into how badly we could use it. idea.gif

Thanks man!

M.i.M.
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 29 2014, 02:00 PM) *

This is the new set.

Hmmmm. That didn't seem o be up there a minute ago. confused24.gif

So the new set quite obviously does not have chrome pieces. I'm getting only a minima drooley.gif feeling on this. I'll wait for Ed to fill me in on the condition of the runners we have.

M.l
Qarl
Used set appears to be polished per the original post.

New set is not. The new sets do not come polished.

This is a GREAT price.
bdstone914
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Mar 29 2014, 03:06 PM) *

This is the new set.

So the new set quite obviously does not have chrome pieces. I'm getting only a minima drooley.gif feeling on this. I'll wait for Ed to fill me in on the condition of the runners we have.

M.l

Mike,
They are all aluminum. Having trouble getting good shots of the parts. Too much glare in bright light. The shade pictures made them appear more dull then the actually are. If you want shiny you can polish the new ones. Not all cars had metal ones.
Bruce
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 29 2014, 02:38 PM) *

QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Mar 29 2014, 03:06 PM) *

This is the new set.

M.l

Mike,
They are all aluminum. Having trouble getting good shots of the parts. Too much glare in bright light. The shade pictures made them appear more dull then the actually are. If you want shiny you can polish the new ones. Not all cars had metal ones.
Bruce

Thanks Bruce. I think we may not need them after all, but if you still have them, perhaps ou can bring them with you when ou come over with the windshield and perhaps we'll take 'em. Btw. Ed wants to finish PR II's roll cage before doing the windshield, so looks like it won't be this week. How does next week look for you?

Mike
chads74
Do you still have the used set?
Gcthielen
I'll take the new set if the deal falls through.
George
bdstone914
The new set is sold I have the used set.
Bruce
chads74
I'll take the used set. PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.